Nokia Corp (NOK.N)
24 Mar 2017
Wed, Mar 22 2017
* Nokia says has received all necessary authority approvals for its tender offer for Comptel
* Says announces final results for its offer to purchase euro and dollar notes
HELSINKI Nokia's head of mobile networks, the division which accounted for more than half of Finnish telecom network equipment maker's sales last year, is leaving the company.
HELSINKI, March 17 Nokia's head of mobile networks, the division which accounted for more than half of Finnish telecom network equipment maker's sales last year, is leaving the company.
* Says organizational changes include the separation of Nokia's current Mobile Networks business group into two distinct organizations
* Says Nokia and TIM extend technology partnership in Brazil to expand 4G LTE network in 700 mhz spectrum band
* Nokia and Tata Power Delhi Distribution join forces to modernize electrical grids with advanced communications networks Source text - (Delhi-NCR, India Nokia has provided the leading Indian power utility Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TATA Power-DDL) with a state-of-the-art Internet Protocol/Multiprotocol Label Switching (IP/MPLS) network to support the management of its electrical grid in its area of operation in North and North-west Delhi. This deployment has enabled TATA Power-D
BRIEF-Nokia and Vimpelcom sign five-year managed services contract for fixed, mobile and transport networks
* Nokia and Vimpelcom sign major five-year managed services contract for management of fixed, mobile and transport networks
* Says Nokia and BSNL come together to develop 5G ecosystem in India
* Nokia, airtel to leverage Nokia's 5G first end-to-end 5G solution including AirScale radio access portfolio and AirFrame data center platform