News: National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV.N)
10 Dec 2013
Fri, Oct 25 2013
- National Oilwell Varco Inc , the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, posted a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as margins in its rig technology business, its largest, rose for the first time this year.
Oct 25 - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, posted a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as revenue from its rig technology business rose 12 percent.
* Berkshire adds to Wells Fargo, GM; slashes Kraft, Mondelez
July 30 - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, reported a 12 percent fall in second-quarter profit as margins remained under pressure in the North American land-drilling market.
- Breakup Story: National-Oilwell Varco Is Going To Be A Breakout
- S&P 500 Best Dividend Stocks According To Buffett Principles
- Retailers Dress Up Earnings Today
- Cramer's Mad Money - Stocks Hate Uncertainty (12/3/13)
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Confused Market
- Tiffany, Barnes & Noble Set to Report
- Inaugurations, Upcoming Events and Results, Spin Offs, and Management Changes - Research Report on Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, National Oilwell Varco, FMC Technologies, and Oil States International
- National Oilwell Varco Announces Name and Certain Management Team Members of Its Distribution Spinoff Company
- Early Morning Insight: Eldorado Gold Corp., McDermott Intl. Inc., National Oilwell Varco Inc., and Randgold Resources Ltd
- National Oilwell Varco Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- National Oilwell Varco Announces Executive Management Succession Plan; Appointment of Clay Williams to Board of Directors
- Dividends, Product Launches, Financial Results, and Upcoming Conference Calls - Research Report on Halliburton, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, National Oilwell Varco, and McDermott
- National Oilwell Varco Announces Fourth Quarter and 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- National Oilwell Varco Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Today's Research: Yamana Gold Inc., Eldorado Gold Corp., McDermott Intl. Inc., and National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Today's Technical View: National Oilwell Varco Inc., McDermott International Inc., Eldorado Gold Corp., and AuRico Gold Inc.