National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV.N)
19 Jan 2017
Thu, Nov 17 2016
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* National Oilwell Varco - settlement agreements to resolve investigations by U.S. DOJ, Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry And Security
* Agrees to sell Fjords Processing to National Oilwell Varco for NOK 1.2 billion ($145.04 million) on debt- and cash-free basis
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.28 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-National Oilwell Varco announces appointment of Isaac Joseph to president, Wellbore Technologies
* National oilwell varco announces appointment of isaac h. Joseph to president, wellbore technologies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Backlog for capital equipment orders for rig systems at june 30, 2016 was $2.94 billion
July 28 National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, due to lower demand amid reduced drilling activity.
- A Dividend Growth Slow-Down: Evaluating Prospects And Drivers
- Will Moody's Sack National Oilwell Varco?
- Choosing An Oil Service Provider
- Why Is The Market Still Rallying? Is There Anything Still Worth Buying?
- How To Prepare For Higher Interest Rates: GDS Investments Podcast Transcript 11/10/2016
- National Oilwell Varco: Picked From Pickens' Book