News: National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV.N)
22 Aug 2014
Tue, Jul 29 2014
* Shares down 2 pct (Adds analyst, executive comments, updates shares)
- National Oilwell Varco Inc , the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, reported a better-than-expected rise in profit for the fourth quarter in a row due to higher margins in its rig systems business.
July 29 - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, reported a 17 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher demand for its rig systems.
* Reports 1st-qtr orders $2.33 bln vs $3.04 bln year earlier
April 28 - National Oilwell Varco Inc's first-quarter profit beat analyst estimates, helped by strong demand for its services that prepare oil and gas wells for production.
- Cramer's Mad Money - Look To Union Pacific (8/20/14)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Argentina Looks To Swap Debt For New Notes
- Here's How I Remixed Into Verizon And Wal-Mart For Permanently Higher Dividends
- Warren Buffett's Q2 Changes
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Management Changes, Technical Updates, and Earnings Releases - Research Reports on National Oilwell, DuPont, Nucor, Philip Morris and Mondelez
- National Oilwell Varco Announces the Retirement of Dwight W. Rettig; Craig L. Weinstock to be Appointed Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- National Oilwell Varco Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Financial Results, Acquisitions, Upcoming Events, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Valero, RSP Permian, Du Pont, Hess and National-Oilwell
- Earnings Releases, Record Deliveries, In-Field Studies, and Leadership Changes - Research Reports on National Oilwell, Tesla, Herbalife, P&G and PepsiCo
- Oil and Gas Equipment and Services Equities Technical Commentary -- Schlumberger, Halliburton, Newpark Resources, Cameron Intl., and National Oilwell Varco
- National Oilwell Varco Announces Second Quarter 2014 Earnings
- Oil and Gas Equipment and Services Stocks Technical Review -- Research on Schlumberger, Key Energy Services, McDermott Intl., and National Oilwell Varco
- Senior-Level Elections, Spinoffs, Operational Updates, New Products, and Completed Offerings - Analyst Notes on Exxon Mobil, NOV, MPC, PPG and Cobalt
- Donation, Regulatory Filing, Presentations, Expansion, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on Apache, National Oilwell Varco, Pioneer, Baker Hughes and Praxair