News: National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV.N)
11 Jul 2014
Mon, Apr 28 2014
* Reports 1st-qtr orders $2.33 bln vs $3.04 bln year earlier
April 28 - National Oilwell Varco Inc's first-quarter profit beat analyst estimates, helped by strong demand for its services that prepare oil and gas wells for production.
Jan 31 - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit, boosted by strength in its business that helps prepare oil and gas wells for production.
Jan 31 - National Oilwell Varco Inc's fourth-quarter revenue rose 9 percent, buoyed by strong demand for its services that prepare oil and gas wells for production.
- National Oilwell Varco Has Roared After The Spin-Off
- Cameron International: 4 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares During The Last 30 Days
- The New Chowder Rule And How To Find Value In Owner Earnings
- Why I Am Not Always An Advocate Of Spin-Offs Or Breakups
- Kessler: Don't Snub EMC, Morgan Stanley or National-Oilwell Varco
- 5 Undervalued Companies For Defensive Investors With High Dividend Yields
- Oil and Gas Equipment and Services Stocks Technical Review -- Research on Schlumberger, Key Energy Services, McDermott Intl., and National Oilwell Varco
- Senior-Level Elections, Spinoffs, Operational Updates, New Products, and Completed Offerings - Analyst Notes on Exxon Mobil, NOV, MPC, PPG and Cobalt
- Donation, Regulatory Filing, Presentations, Expansion, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on Apache, National Oilwell Varco, Pioneer, Baker Hughes and Praxair
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. Announces Recast of New Reporting Segments
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. Announces Completion of Spinoff of NOW Inc.; Resignation of Merrill A. “Pete” Miller, Jr. and Election of Clay C. Williams
- Analysts View on Energy Equipment and Services Equities -- Research on Key Energy Services, Cameron Intl., McDermott Intl., and National Oilwell Varco
- New Services, Appointments, Expansions, Board Elections, and Awards - Analyst Notes on Schlumberger, National Oilwell Varco, Hess, The Mosaic Company and Cameco
- Washington Prime Group, NOW, Civeo Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; UTi Worldwide, General Cable, Matthews International to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Conference Schedules, Stock Price Updates, Spin-Off Approvals, and Awards - Analyst Notes on LyondellBasell, MPC, NOV, Chesapeake Energy and Monsanto
- National Oilwell Varco Announces Retirement of Robert Blanchard; Appointment of Scott Duff to Vice President, Corporate Controller & Chief Accounting Officer