News: ServiceNow Inc (NOW.N)
29 Aug 2014
Wed, Apr 23 2014
- ServiceNow Inc , which makes software to automate and manage IT services, forecast second-quarter and full-year revenue above Wall Street estimates.
April 23 - ServiceNow Inc, which makes software to automate and manage IT services, forecast second-quarter and full-year revenue above Wall Street estimates.
(Corrects second paragraph to show the company's net loss widened, not narrowed)
- SaaS Valuation: What Is The Bessemer Venture Partners Index Telling Us To Short?
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up: 8/7/14
- ServiceNow's (NOW) CEO Frank Slootman on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Market At New Highs, Go Bear Hunting: Sears Holdings
- Jim Cramer Would Be a Buyer of Oracle Shares on Friday's Weakness
- A Hitchhiker's Guide To A Reflating Tech Bubble: Short Workday
- Systems Software Equities Under the Scanner -- Microsoft, Oracle, ServiceNow, FireEye, and CA Inc.
- Technical Updates, Product Updates, Upcoming Events, and New Service Launch - Research Reports on ServiceNow, Electronic Arts, Skyworks, TE Connectivity and Rackspace
- 35 ServiceNow Customers Will Be Honored at CIO 100 Awards Event
- AstraZeneca Evolves How IT Services Are Delivered with ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter 2014
- Secure-24 Accelerates Service Delivery with ServiceNow
- Systems Software Stocks Technical Analysis -- ServiceNow, Red Hat, Microsoft, CA Inc., and Oracle
- Survey Shows the Role of IT is Changing from Infrastructure Administrator to Driver of Enterprise Services
- Conference Call Schedules and Deployments - Research Reports on RFMD, Level 3, Workday, ServiceNow and Synaptics
- Diageo Selects ServiceNow for Global Business Transformation