News: NRG Energy Inc (NRGEO.PK)
26 Oct 2011
Fri, Apr 11 2014
April 11 - The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission's judicial arm ruled in favor of the group looking to build two new reactors at the South Texas nuclear power plant in Texas on the issue of foreign ownership, NRG Energy Inc said on Friday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 18 (Fitch) Bankruptcy court approval of the plan of reorganization (POR) moves Edison International (EIX) closer to a final resolution of its exposure to Edison Mission Energy's (EME) insolvency and, in Fitch Ratings' opinion, represents a positive development for EIX's creditworthiness. On March 11, 2014, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, approved EME's POR, position
HOUSTON, March 11 - NRG Energy Inc's said its retail electric U.S. customer base will grow by 30 percent with Tuesday's agreement to acquire the retail power business of Dominion Resources Inc for an undisclosed amount.
* SunEdison to list first pure-play solar "yield co" in U.S.
Dec 20 - U.S. power company NRG Energy Inc said Friday it is working with National Grid Plc to finalize a contract to convert NRG's Dunkirk coal plant in Upstate New York into a 445-megawatt natural gas-fired facility.
Dec 13 - The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said Friday that continued operation of the two reactors at the South Texas nuclear power plant in Texas for an additional 20 years would not adversely affect the environment.
Dec 10 - U.S. power company NRG Energy Inc said Tuesday it wants to shut over 1,200 megawatts of capacity at two old coal-fired power plants in Maryland in 2017 primarily because the state is proposing to tighten its air emissions regulations.
LOS ANGELES - Power company NRG Energy Inc said on Friday it would pay $2.64 billion to acquire the assets of bankrupt unregulated power producer Edison Mission Energy, adding nearly 8,000 megawatts of coal, gas and wind generation to its business.
LOS ANGELES, Oct 18 - Power company NRG Energy Inc said on Friday it would pay $2.64 billion to acquire the assets of bankrupt unregulated power producer Edison Mission Energy, adding nearly 8,000 megawatts of coal, gas and wind generation to its business.
(Adds Irving Oil, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, SoftBank Corp, Motorola Solutions, Gecamines, Vinci Partners, Peugeot, NRG Energy. Updates Terna)
- Market Signal - Stocks Hitting New High -- Research on NRG Energy, US Silica Holdings, Atmos Energy, and Flotek Industries
- Upcoming Earnings Conference Calls, Stock Updates, New Gaming Platforms, Strategic Acquisitions, Awards & Accolades - Analyst Notes on Lam Research, ON Semiconductor, Altera, Activision, and NRG
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Present First Quarter 2014 Financial Results on May 6, 2014
- Public Recreation Programs, Acquisitions, Retirement, Enhanced Service Reliability Initiative, and Fund-Raisings - Analyst Notes on PPL, NRG, FirstEnergy, PSEG, and CMS Energy
- NRG Energy, Inc. Prices Senior Notes Offering
- NRG Energy, Inc. Announces Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of Its Outstanding 8.50% Senior Notes Due 2019 and 7.625% Senior Notes Due 2019
- NRG Energy, Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of Senior Notes
- NRG Energy Closes Multiple Strategic Acquisitions
- NRG Energy’s Solar Portfolio Surpasses 1,200 Megawatts
- NRG Acquires Roof Diagnostics Solar (RDS)