Audi AG (NSUG.F)
20 Jan 2017
Tue, Jan 17 2017
BEIJING German carmaker Volkswagen said on Wednesday it would not produce or sell any Audi cars with SAIC Motor Corp until at least 2018, seeking first to strengthen ties with existing Audi partner China FAW Motor Corp [SASAAW.UL].
* VW aims to first resolve concerns of existing Audi dealers (Clarifies earlier remarks, adds Audi and VW comments, background)
SEOUL, Jan 18 Tech giant Samsung Electronics CO Ltd said on Wednesday it will start supplying Volkswagen's Audi with Exynos processors for the carmaker's infotainment systems, expanding its chip sales for the auto business.
BEIJING, Jan 18 German carmaker Volkswagen said on Wednesday it will delay any agreement with SAIC Motor Corp to make Audi cars in China until at least 2018.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT Audi will sell more electric car models in China and develop automated driving there, it said on Tuesday, deepening ties with local partner FAW Group Corp [SASACJ.UL] to counter challengers Mercedes-Benz and BMW in its top market.
* Audi faces challenge from Mercedes, BMW in key market (Adds executive comment, detail and background)
FRANKFURT, Jan 17 Volkswagen's Audi AG said it will expand its model portfolio in China to include locally produced electric cars produced by FAW VW, handing a lifeline to China FAW Group Corp. whose brands have struggled.
* FACTBOX-Global carmakers in Mexico (Repeats to add link to FACTBOX. Adds comment from General Motors CEO)
BRUSSELS/BERLIN Audi's top-selling model released excessive toxic diesel emissions in results from lab tests run by the European Commission and seen by Reuters, raising suspicions of wrongdoing at Volkswagen's luxury division.
BERLIN Audi has ruled out forced redundancies in Germany before 2020, its labor boss said on Monday, extending job guarantees by two years even as the Volkswagen-owned carmaker grapples with the fallout from the group's emissions scandal.
- It's Time To Buy This Undervalued Copper Miner
- Top 3 Gold Intercepts Drilled In December
- 2017 Canadian Dividend Aristocrats
- Resource Sector Digest: Is It Uranium's Turn To Rise And Shine?
- Nevsun Resources - Timok Drilling Results Show Enormous Potential
- Half Million Dollar Income Portfolio - A New Roth IRA Account