News: Audi AG (NSUG.F)
BEIJING - China's September auto sales rose 2.5 percent from a year earlier, its slowest pace in 19 months, dragged down by sluggish sales of commercial vehicles such as trucks, an industry association said on Monday.
* Pecking order in luxury sales race unchanged through 2019 -IHS (Adds peer comparison and IHS sales outlook)
* 9-month lead shrinks to 103,494 cars vs 118,110 year-ago
BERLIN - Audi chalked up its best ever September sales result but was still edged out by Mercedes-Benz in a further sign that the rivalry among Germany's top luxury automakers is intensifying.
BERLIN, Oct 9 - German luxury carmaker Audi increased sales 6.4 percent in September, citing strong demand from overseas markets for sport-utility vehicles.
BERLIN - BMW has hired Ferrari's former chief engineer as it seeks to strengthen its technical prowess amid intensifying competition with rival German luxury carmakers Audi and Mercedes-Benz.
BERLIN, Oct 8 - BMW has hired Ferrari's former chief engineer as it seeks to strengthen its technical prowess amid intensifying competition with rival German luxury carmakers Audi and Mercedes-Benz.
BERLIN, Oct 6 - Audi said on Monday sales in China, the German luxury auto brand's largest market, increased 13 percent in September on demand for sport-utility vehicles.
PARIS, Oct 2 - German luxury automaker Audi expects its annual sales in China to rise to 550,000 vehicles this year, which is a double-digit percentage increase from 2013, Chief Executive Rupert Stadler said.
- Stefan Ioannou: Copper, Nickel, And Zinc Won't Be Cheap For Long
- Union Pacific Is Well Positioned For Growth
- Update: Nevsun Resources Releases More Exciting Drill Results
- 30 Bad Boy All Star Dividend Dogs Track 12% August Upsides
- Update: Nevsun Resources Announces Interesting Drill Results
- Nevsun Resources' (NSU) CEO Cliff Davis on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript