News: NetApp Inc (NTAP.OQ)
14 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 12 2014
Feb 12 - Cisco Systems Inc on Wednesday forecast a 6 to 8 percent revenue slide this quarter, underlining the network gear maker's struggle to rekindle demand in emerging markets like China even as hardware spending globally sags.
NEW YORK, Feb 12 - NetApp Inc : * Shares down 3.7 percent after the bell following results
- Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc forecast current-quarter revenue below analysts' expectations, flagging concern around the U.S. government's spending cuts.
* Sees third-qtr adj earnings/share $0.68-$0.73 vs est $0.73
Nov 13 - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc's quarterly revenue missed analysts' estimates, hurt by the 16-day partial U.S. government shutdown.
- NetApp Shares Nudge Lower on Job Cuts
- Will This Price Target Cut Hurt NetApp (NTAP) Today?
- NetApp To Offer Integrated Storage Array And Virtualization Software
- NetApp: The Fundamentals May Suggest Overvaluation
- 5 Cash-Rich Tech Stocks That Could Triple Your Gains
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- NetApp Prices $1,000,000,000 of Senior Notes
- NetApp Announces Offering of Senior Notes
- Employee-Driven Culture Helps Fuel Customer and Partner Success, Earns NetApp #6 Ranking as Best Place to Work in New York City
- U.S. Federal Government Customers Choose NetApp More Than Any Other Storage Vendor
- NetApp Supports Amazon Web Services Direct Connect With Private Storage Solution
- City of Evansville, Indiana, Empowers IT Staff to Deliver More Services and to Deploy Them Quickly With New NetApp Storage Solution
- NetApp to Participate in the Credit Suisse Technology Conference on November 27, 2012
- Top Investment Service Publishes 'The Demise of Apple or a Time to Buy?' Special Report
- NetApp Announces Results for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013
- Unique Global Culture Earns NetApp #3 Ranking as Best Workplace in the World, Helps Fuel Customer and Partner Success