News: Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN.O)
23 Jul 2014
Thu, Jun 26 2014
ZURICH, June 26 - Dufry said it will offer investors 3 new shares for each 17 shares held, part of a cap hike to finance its 1.55 billion Swiss franc ($1.74 billion) acquisition of rival Nuance.
(Adds Shire, Telefonica, Intesa Sanpaolo, Grocery Outlet, Dorel, Morgan Stanley, B2W Companhia, Gazprom, Federal Mogul, Systeme U; Updates Siemens, Nuance, Star Bulk)
- Software maker Nuance Communications Inc has held talks with potential buyers for its sale, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to show Nuance 'has held', not 'is in' sale talks. Adds words 'currently stand' in last paragraph)
ZURICH/LONDON - Swiss travel retailer Dufry is buying rival Nuance for 1.55 billion Swiss francs ($1.7 billion), expanding its presence in Asia and cementing its position as the world's largest duty-free retailer ahead of Hong Kong-based DFS Group.
* Dufry to cement lead over DFS as largest airport retailer
May 8 - Nuance Communications Inc reported a 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by increased sales of its voice-assisted documentation software to healthcare companies.
- Why Nuance Communications (NUAN) Stock Is Still a 'Hold'
- Why Apple Can Take Nuance Down
- Why Nuance Communications (NUAN) Stock Is Down Today
- Apple's Threat And High Executive Compensation Make Nuance A Bad Buy
- Why Nuance Communications (NUAN) Stock Continues To Rise Today
- Why Nuance Communications (NUAN) Stock Is Higher Today
- Nuance Unveils Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 – Enabling More Accurate, Natural and Intuitive Interaction with the PC
- Nuance Named #1 Vendor for End-to-End Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) in Black Book Ranking
- Visioneer Celebrates 20 Years in Scanner Business
- Nuance to Release Q3 FY 14 Results on August 11, 2014
- Expert Briefing on Application Software Stocks -- Research on Nuance Communications, NQ Mobile, Adobe Systems, and Splunk
- Nuance Swype Now Exclusive Keyboard for OPPO International Version
- Recognitions, Technology Deployments, New Platform Launches and Expansions - Analyst Notes on Nuance, Cornerstone OnDemand, ChannelAdvisor, Rally Software and Cvent
- Valley Medical Center Implements Nuance Clintegrity CDI to Drive Clinical Excellence and Generate a $2.2 Million Gain in Appropriate Revenue
- Domino's Pizza® Continues as Technology Trailblazer, Launches Voice Ordering for its iPhone® and Android™ Apps
- Market Movers - Software Stocks -- Research on Tableau Software, NQ Mobile, Nuance Communications, and Adobe Systems