News: Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN.O)
7 Mar 2014
- Software maker Nuance Communications Inc forecast fiscal 2014 profit below expectations as its shift to a subscription-based business model hits margins and the company struggles to hold on to its pricing in the handsets business.
Nov 25 - Software maker Nuance Communications Inc forecast fiscal 2014 profit below expectations as its shift to a subscription-based business model hits margins and the company struggles to hold on to its pricing in the handsets business.
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to show company's non-GAAP revenue compares with analysts' estimates. Adds non-GAAP revenue figure in paragraph 4)
NEW YORK - Activist investor Carl Icahn said Monday that he would not push technology giant Apple Inc. to buy Nuance Communications Inc., maker of the software that runs the Siri feature on Apple's iPhones.
(For other news from Reuters Global Investment Outlook Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Investment13)
Oct 8 - Speech recognition software maker Nuance Communications Inc said it appointed two Carl Icahn nominees to its board, more than a month after the activist investor said he may explore such a possibility.
- Nuance: Value Trap Until Further Notice
- Could Nuance Communications Become A Takeover Target?
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- Why Nuance Communications (NUAN) is Dropping on Tuesday
- Nuance Communications CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Hated Earnings Stocks You Should Love
- Nuance Unveils Dragon Dictate for Mac Version 4
- Nuance and Huawei Create Swype Keyboard for Huawei Emotion UI Devices
- Nuance Speech Technology a Game Changer for Mobile EHR Access
- U.S. Veterans Health Administration Leverages New Nuance Cloud-Based Dragon Medical Solution to Optimize Physician Experience
- Prominent Investor Reveals Strategies for mCommerce & Biometrics Companies As The Consumer Market Becomes Increasingly Digital
- U.S. Bank Expands Mobile App Pilot Using Voice Biometrics to Access Credit Card Account
- Survey Says: Voicemail-to-Text Service Brings the Speed and Convenience to Voice Messaging that Consumers Want
- Nuance Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
- Biometrics Advancements: Tech Leaders Develop Innovative Smart Technologies as Market Quickly Evolves; Smart Wallet up Next
- Nuance Names Bill Robbins Executive Vice President, Worldwide Sales; Announces Preliminary Q1 2014 Results Ahead of Expectations