News: Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN.O)
Mon, Aug 11 2014
- Speech recognition software maker Nuance Communications Inc forecast current-quarter adjusted revenue and profit below expectations as the company continues to struggle from its transition to a subscription-based business model.
Aug 11 - Speech recognition software maker Nuance Communications Inc forecast current-quarter adjusted revenue and profit below expectations as the company continues to struggle from its transition to a subscription-based business model.
ZURICH, June 26 - Dufry said it will offer investors 3 new shares for each 17 shares held, part of a cap hike to finance its 1.55 billion Swiss franc ($1.74 billion) acquisition of rival Nuance.
(Adds Shire, Telefonica, Intesa Sanpaolo, Grocery Outlet, Dorel, Morgan Stanley, B2W Companhia, Gazprom, Federal Mogul, Systeme U; Updates Siemens, Nuance, Star Bulk)
- Software maker Nuance Communications Inc has held talks with potential buyers for its sale, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to show Nuance 'has held', not 'is in' sale talks. Adds words 'currently stand' in last paragraph)
ZURICH/LONDON - Swiss travel retailer Dufry is buying rival Nuance for 1.55 billion Swiss francs ($1.7 billion), expanding its presence in Asia and cementing its position as the world's largest duty-free retailer ahead of Hong Kong-based DFS Group.
* Dufry to cement lead over DFS as largest airport retailer
May 8 - Nuance Communications Inc reported a 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by increased sales of its voice-assisted documentation software to healthcare companies.
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Nuance: It's All About The Debt Redemption Baby
- Sell Nuance Now
- U.S. Markets Pulled Down by Apple's Siri Maker and Kate Spade
- Why Nuance Communications (NUAN) Stock Is Declining Today
- Stock Market Today: Stock Futures Drift Higher, Earnings Still the Lone Bright Spot
- Nuance Amends Stockholder Rights Plan
- Recognitions and Financial Results - Research Reports on Western Digital, Nuance, Cree, Accenture and Ultimate
- Nuance Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
- Nuance and Huawei Answer the Call for China Mobile Jiangsu, Delivering a More Engaging Customer Experience with Speech and Natural Language in the Call Center
- Technical Data on Application Software Equities -- NQ Mobile, Adobe Systems, Splunk, Nuance Communications, and RealPage
- Nuance Announces the Winograd Schema Challenge to Advance Artificial Intelligence Innovation
- Nuance Unveils Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 – Enabling More Accurate, Natural and Intuitive Interaction with the PC
- Nuance Named #1 Vendor for End-to-End Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) in Black Book Ranking
- Visioneer Celebrates 20 Years in Scanner Business
- Nuance to Release Q3 FY 14 Results on August 11, 2014