News: Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN.O)
Mon, Aug 11 2014
- Speech recognition software maker Nuance Communications Inc forecast current-quarter adjusted revenue and profit below expectations as the company continues to struggle from its transition to a subscription-based business model.
Aug 11 - Speech recognition software maker Nuance Communications Inc forecast current-quarter adjusted revenue and profit below expectations as the company continues to struggle from its transition to a subscription-based business model.
ZURICH, June 26 - Dufry said it will offer investors 3 new shares for each 17 shares held, part of a cap hike to finance its 1.55 billion Swiss franc ($1.74 billion) acquisition of rival Nuance.
(Adds Shire, Telefonica, Intesa Sanpaolo, Grocery Outlet, Dorel, Morgan Stanley, B2W Companhia, Gazprom, Federal Mogul, Systeme U; Updates Siemens, Nuance, Star Bulk)
- Software maker Nuance Communications Inc has held talks with potential buyers for its sale, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to show Nuance 'has held', not 'is in' sale talks. Adds words 'currently stand' in last paragraph)
ZURICH/LONDON - Swiss travel retailer Dufry is buying rival Nuance for 1.55 billion Swiss francs ($1.7 billion), expanding its presence in Asia and cementing its position as the world's largest duty-free retailer ahead of Hong Kong-based DFS Group.
* Dufry to cement lead over DFS as largest airport retailer
May 8 - Nuance Communications Inc reported a 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by increased sales of its voice-assisted documentation software to healthcare companies.
- Nuance and eClinicalWorks Support AMA Guidelines with New Voice-Enabled Mobile Apps
- Meet AneedA: A Nuance and i.am+ Collaboration for the New i.amPULS Smart Band Wearable Device
- Application Software Stocks Review - Splunk, Nuance Communications, SAP SE, salesforce.com, and Liquid Holdings
- Meet Dom: the Virtual Voice Ordering Assistant for Domino's Pizza®
- Elektrobit (EB) and Nuance humanize the new Audi TT
- Elektrobit (EB) and Nuance Humanize the New Audi TT
- Nuance Expands its Consulting Services with New Offerings for Hospitals and Health Systems
- TalkTalk Reduces Call Center Costs Dramatically by Creating a More Human Customer Service Conversation with Nuance
- Nuance Swype Launches on the App Store
- ING Introduces a Voice-Controlled Mobile Banking App Powered by Nuance