News: Nucor Corp (NUE.N)
17 Oct 2014
Wed, Sep 17 2014
Sept 17 - Nucor Corp shares rose to a six-year high on Wednesday after the steelmaker said it would report higher-than-expected third-quarter earnings.
NEW YORK, Sept 17 - Materials stocks were trading higher on Wednesday as the best performing of the 10 major S&P sectors heading into the midpoint of the session, led by gains in DuPont and Nucor Corp.
Sept 17 - Steelmaker Nucor Corp said it expects higher third-quarter profit, citing a rise in profitability from some steel products.
BRUSSELS - ArcelorMittal and Gerdau said on Monday they were selling their Gallatin Steel U.S. joint venture to Nucor Corp for $770 million.
Sept 15 - ArcelorMittal and Gerdau said on Monday they were selling their Gallatin Steel U.S. joint venture to Nucor Corp for $770 million.
BRUSSELS, Sept 15 - ArcelorMittal, the world's largest steel maker, and Brazil's Gerdau on Monday announced they would sell their 50-50 joint venture Gallatin Steel to U.S. producer Nucor for $770 million.
- Emboldened by a recent favorable ruling for U.S. steelmakers in a steel pipe trade case, Nucor Corp said on Thursday it was confident the industry was poised for more success in future cases as it works to stem "a tsunami of imported steel."
July 24 - Emboldened by a recent favorable ruling for U.S. steelmakers in a steel pipe trade case, Nucor Corp said on Thursday it was confident the industry was poised for more success in future cases as it works to stem "a tsunami of imported steel."
July 24 - U.S. steelmaker Nucor Corp reported a rise in second-quarter earnings on Thursday as shipments and average prices increased from a year earlier.
WASHINGTON, July 10 - U.S. steel producers on Thursday called for the Department of Commerce to scrap a trade deal with Russia which excuses hot-rolled steel shipments from import duties.
- Dividend Champions: 22 Increases Expected By Year-End
- How Will ArcelorMittal (MT) Stock Be Affected Today by the Sale of Gallatin Steel?
- Nucor: More Upside In Store For This Steelmaker
- Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 6: Is Nucor A Bargain Or On The Scrap Heap?
- Friedman Industries: A Strong Steel Processor That Has Been Left Behind In The Current Rally
- AK Steel Shares Remain Risky Despite Analyst Upgrade And Acquisition
- Pre-Market Pulse on Steel Stocks - AK Steel Holding, United States Steel, Gerdau, Steel Dynamics, and Nucor
- Nucor Completes Acquisition Of Gallatin Steel Company
- Nucor Invites You to Join Its Third Quarter of 2014 Conference Call on the Web
- Nucor Acquisition Of Gallatin Steel Receives Regulatory Approval
- Scheduled Earnings Releases, Dividends, Earnings Guidance, and Project Completions - Research Reports on Canadian Natural Resources, Chesapeake Energy, Phillips 66, Nucor and McDermott
- Initiatives to Promote Charity, Leadership Appointments, Acquisition Agreements, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Rite Aid, WellPoint, UHS, Cameron and Nucor
- Nucor Announces Guidance For Its Third Quarter Earnings
- Nucor To Acquire Gallatin Steel
- Nucor Promotes Dave Sumoski To Executive Vice President
- Nucor Announces 166th Consecutive Cash Dividend