NVIDIA Corp (NVDA.O)
7 Dec 2016
Fri, Nov 11 2016
* Economic prospects strong enough for Fed rate hike - Fischer
* Dow down 0.02 pct, S&P down 0.34 pct, Nasdaq up 0.22 pct (Updates to afternoon)
(This Nov. 10, 2016 story was refiled to correct the quarter in paragraph 12 to "third" from "second")
Nov 10 Nvidia Corp reported its biggest quarterly revenue growth in more than six years as demand soared for its gaming chips used in personal computers.
* Nvidia announces financial results for third quarter fiscal 2017
Nov 10 Nvidia Corp reported a 53.6 percent jump in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand for the company's graphics processing chips used in personal computers and data centers.
* Gaming Corps and NVIDIA sign agreement for distribution and streaming of The Descendant
* On October 7 entered into a credit agreement to repay and re-borrow amounts up to $575 million - SEC filing
* Nvidia and tomtom develop mapping system for Self-Driving Cars Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Notes consist of $1.0 billion of 2.20% notes due 2021 and $1.0 billion of 3.20% notes due 2026