Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO)
26 Jul 2016
Mon, Jul 4 2016
* Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk is investing 400 million Danish crowns ($59.70 million) in a 500 square meter extension of the world's largest insulin production plant in Kalundborg, it said on Monday.
* Collaborates with Novo Nordisk to provide new solutions in insulin pump therapy Source text: http://bit.ly/293IVRQ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says appoints Kasim Kutay as new CEO from September 1, 2016
Novo Nordisk's top-selling diabetes drug Victoza cut the risk of heart attack, stroke and cardiovascular death by 13 percent in a closely watched study, but the result disappointed investors who had hoped for more.
* Investors had hoped for bigger benefit, shares off 5 pct (Adds further reaction, latest shares)
* Says semaglutide demonstrated superior improvements in glycaemic control vs rivals sitagliptin and exenatide ER in two clinical trials in adults with type 2 diabetes
One day after recommending approval of a new diabetes drug made by Novo Nordisk A/S, a U.S. advisory panel on Wednesday recommended approval of a similar product made by Sanofi SA.
May 25 One day after recommending approval of a new diabetes drug made by Novo Nordisk A/S, a U.S. advisory panel on Wednesday recommended approval of a similar product made by Sanofi SA.
LONDON, May 25 European shares climbed to a new four-week high on Wednesday, with Novo Nordisk leading the market higher after a U.S. advisory panel recommended approval of its new diabetes drug, while higher copper prices lifted miners.
A U.S. advisory panel on Tuesday recommended approval of a new diabetes drug made by Novo Nordisk A/S that combines two of its existing treatments in a fixed-dose combination designed to be both effective and convenient.
- Retirement Strategy: 5 Pharmaceutical Dividends To Buy Here
- Vivus Begins Q3 With Underwhelming Qsymia Sales
- Arena - Belviq Scripts Start Q3 In Tough Shape
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Vivus: Qsymia Sales Close Out Q2 With Worst Sales Volume In 2 Years
- Arena: Belviq Sales Close Out Weakest Quarter In 2 Years