Novartis AG (NVS.N)
26 Jul 2017
Tue, Jul 25 2017
BRIEF-Cryoport says Novartis signed agreement contracting co over an initial three-year term for cryogenic logistics support
* Cryoport - Novartis signed agreement contracting co over an initial three-year term for cryogenic logistics support of CTL019/CD19 CAR-T cell therapy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EU Medicines Agency recommends approval of Pfizer Inc and Merck KGAA Avelumab drug for cell carcinoma
ZURICH A European Medicines Agency (EMA) panel recommended on Friday approval of a new Novartis drug to be used against a tough-to-cure form of blood cancer as the Swiss drugmaker makes headway on refreshing its oncology portfolio.
ZURICH Sales growth at Alcon, Novartis's struggling eye care unit, accelerated in the second quarter, boosting options for the business including a possible sale, Chief Executive Joe Jimenez said on Tuesday.
* Sandoz hit again by U.S. price pressure (Updates shares, adds detail about SEC, DOJ investigation)
* Says generic dermatology portfolio was hit more severely by u.s. Price pressure as competitors introduced
* Ceo reiterates entresto sales seen hitting $500 million in 2017
ZURICH, July 18 Novartis on Tuesday reiterated its forecast that sales would start growing again in 2018 and slightly lifted the full-year outlook for its Alcon eyecare division, as sales of surgical equipment finally ended a string of declines.
BRIEF-Novartis confirms 5 year data for first, only fully-human IL-17A inhibitor Cosentyx reinforcing sustained efficacy, safety profile in psoriasis
* Novartis confirms 5 year data for first and only fully-human il-17a inhibitor cosentyx® reinforcing sustained efficacy and safety profile in psoriasis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Novartis says CAR-T cell therapy unanimously recommended for approval by FDA advisory committee
* Novartis CAR-T cell therapy CTl019 unanimously (10-0) recommended for approval by FDA advisory committee to treat pediatric, young adult r/r B-cell ALL
- 2 Cheers For Biogen, Which May Be Good Enough To Allow Alpha
- Biotech Bonanza: The Next Leg Up
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Week In Review: C-Bridge Raises $400 Million For Second China Healthcare Fund
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: July 23, 2017
- Amgen And Novartis: First Mover Advantage Is A Must