News Corp (NWSA.O)
26 May 2017
LONDON Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox has struck a $14.6 billion deal to buy European pay-TV firm Sky that unites a media empire across two continents and helps it take on rivals like Netflix in the battle for viewers. | Video
LONDON Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox is racing to agree the final terms of a $14 billion takeover of European pay-TV company Sky , triggering what is likely to be the start of a politically charged regulatory process.
LONDON British Prime Minister Theresa May is aware of Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox $14 billion takeover bid for British pay-TV company Sky Plc but it would not be appropriate to comment on the deal, her spokeswoman said on Monday.
- News Corporation's (NWSA) CEO Robert Thomson on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Zillow: An Overly Sanguine Hedge Fund Call
- Signet: Serious Concerns
- Passive Index Investing Is A Delusion
- News Corporation's (NWSA) CEO Robert Thomson on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Undervalued Stocks With 0% Earnings Growth