News Corp (NWSA.O)
13 Jan 2017
LONDON Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox is racing to agree the final terms of a $14 billion takeover of European pay-TV company Sky , triggering what is likely to be the start of a politically charged regulatory process.
LONDON British Prime Minister Theresa May is aware of Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox $14 billion takeover bid for British pay-TV company Sky Plc but it would not be appropriate to comment on the deal, her spokeswoman said on Monday.
- 1 Easy Step To Improve On AT&T's Dividend
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Await Election Results
- News Corp's (NWSA) CEO Robert Thomson on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Layoff Announcements To Start November
- Era Ends With Closure Of Time Warner's Former China TV Play
- Wall Street Breakfast: Saudi Arabia Issues $17.5B Worth Of Debt Amid High Demand