NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)
17 Feb 2017
Mon, Feb 6 2017
* Qualcomm extends cash tender offer for all outstanding shares of nxp
* NXP semiconductors reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 results
* Nxp shareholders approve all items proposed relating to qualcomm's tender offer
* NXP and Geely announce strategic partnership for automotive research and development
LONDON Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co and NXP Semiconductors NV won Thomson Reuters Foundation's anti-slavery award on Wednesday for efforts to eradicate forced labor from supply chains.
* Appaloosa LP cuts share stake in Alphabet Inc to 472,000 shares of class C capital stock from 630,000 shares of class C capital stock
* Says it will terminate cooperation agreement with the Netherlands' NXP Semiconductors by end-2016
Nov 2 Smartphone chipmaker Qualcomm Inc , which agreed to buy NXP Semiconductors NV for about $38 billion last week, reported a 13.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, helped by strong demand.
BRIEF-NXP Semiconductors will be obligated to pay to Qualcomm termination fee equal to $1.25 bln in cash if NXP enters superior proposal
* Nxp semiconductors - nxp will be obligated to pay to qualcomm termination fee equal to $1.25 billion in cash if nxp to enters into superior proposal
Smartphone chipmaker Qualcomm Inc agreed to buy NXP Semiconductors NV for about $38 billion in the biggest-ever deal in the semiconductor industry, making it the leading supplier to the fast-growing automotive chips market. | Video
- Glazer Capital: Merger Arbitrage With Convertibles - A Lower Risk Alternative
- Top Merger Stocks Held By Fund Managers (Mid-Q1 2017 Edition)
- Gemalto In A Bruising Transition Period
- Why Is Qualcomm An Attractive Buy?
- Qualcomm: As Apple Lawsuits Pressure Shares, An Insider Makes A Million Dollar Purchase
- Publicly Traded Merger Arbitrage Funds' Top 10 Holdings Q4 2016