NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)
29 Jul 2016
Thu, Jul 28 2016
* NXP Semiconductors - Pricing of offering by its subsidiaries of a tap issue for $500 million principal amount of existing 4.125% senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Subsidiaries NXP B.V,NXP Funding intend to offer tap issue of their existing 4.125% senior notes due 2021 for $500 million
* Sees q3 gross profit between $1.15 billion to $1.22 billion
* NXP semiconductors: FTC completes review divestiture of standard products business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Price T Rowe Associates Inc reports passive stake of 10.1% in NXP Semiconductors NV as of June 30, 2016 - SEC Filing Source text - http://bit.ly/29uh66e Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
June 13 NXP Semiconductors NV said it would sell its standard products business to a consortium of financial investors consisting of China's Jianaguang Asset Management Co Ltd and private equity firm Wise Road Capital Management for about $2.75 billion.
June 13 NXP Semiconductors NV said it would sell its standard products business to a consortium of financial investors consisting of Jianaguang Asset Management Co Ltd and Wise Road Capital Management for about $2.75 billion.
* Subsidiaries NXP BV and NXP Funding LLC intend to offer senior unsecured notes due 2021
FRANKFURT Chipmaker NXP Semiconductors, the world's top manufacturer of electronics in cars and a producer of chips used in Apple iPhones, gave an upbeat outlook for its growth prospects on Thursday.
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) Richard L. Clemmer on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- What Does The ARM Deal Say About NXP And Skyworks?
- Global Economy Is Showing Strength - Cramer's Mad Money (7/12/16)
- The Value Of Buying On Weakness: The Apple Case
- Office Depot Is In A Challenging Group - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/1/16)
- NXP Semiconductors: Market Leader In A Burgeoning Industry