News: Nyrstar (NYR.BR)
20 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 26 2013
HELSINKI, Nov 26 - Indebted Finnish miner Talvivaara said on Tuesday its biggest creditor, zinc producer Nyrstar, has withdrawn support for its court application for a corporate restructuring, prompting the court to ask for more information.
BRUSSELS, Nov 15 - Belgium's Nyrstar, the world's largest producer of zinc, is considering short-term financial support for stricken Finnish miner Talvivaara , which provides it with some zinc concentrate, the group said on Friday.
BRUSSELS, Oct 24 - Nyrstar, the world's largest producer of zinc, on Thursday said it would mine less zinc in concentrate than previously expected, due to operational problems at two of its mines in the United States and Canada.
BRUSSELS - Nyrstar , the world's largest zinc smelter, said on Tuesday it had agreed a deal with Noble Group Limited under which the trading house would sell Nyrstar's European zinc and also take a 1 percent stake in the Belgian company.
SINGAPORE/LONDON - Trading house Noble has won the right to sell some zinc output from Nyrstar , the world's biggest producer, taking over from Glencore Xtrata a deal worth up to $650 million a year, sources familiar with the situation said.
* Nyrstar likely to sell some of its own zinc (adds comments, detail on Nyrstar strategy)
* Marketing team will buy, sell and trade zinc concentrate and metal
- Nyrstar: Market Update
- Update on Nyrstar's zinc streaming agreement with Talvivaara
- Nyrstar Extraordinary General Meeting
- Nyrstar: Outcome of the Smelting Strategic Review and update on the Port Pirie Redevelopment
- Nyrstar: 2013 Second Interim Management Statement
- Nyrstar announces Second 2013 Interim Management Statement reporting date and webcast
- Nyrstar enters into European strategic marketing agreement for commodity grade zinc metal with Noble, a major step in delivering a new global commercial strategy
- Nyrstar announces the end of the stabilisation period in connection with its convertible bonds offering
- Nyrstar successfully issues EUR 120 million of convertible bonds, due 2018
- Nyrstar launches an offering of EUR 120 million convertible bonds, due 2018