Oaktree Capital Group LLC (OAK)
5 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 9 2016
HONG KONG Oaktree Capital Group LLC, the world's largest distressed debt asset manager, is looking to make its first ever investment in India, focusing initially on direct lending for real estate projects, a top company executive told Reuters.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.67 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Daniel levin to succeed David Kirchheimer as Oaktree chief financial officer
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.56 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
DUBLIN, June 9 Ireland's state-run "bad bank" selected U.S. private equity firm Oaktree Capital Group LLC as preferred bidder for two portfolios of non-performing loans that have a combined par value of 4.7 billion euros ($5.3 bln), a source close to the deal said on Thursday.
- Oaktree Capital Group 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Oaktree Capital Group LLC (OAK) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- High Growth - Low Return? Try These Potential Performance Boosters
- Activists Circling Bank Of America?
- The Duration Divide And Its Implications
- What Happened To Oaktree Capital?