Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI)
26 May 2017
* Omega announces nineteenth consecutive increase in its quarterly common stock dividend
BRIEF-Omega Healthcare investors announces redemption of its outstanding 5.875 pct senior notes due 2024
* Omega Healthcare Investors announces redemption of its outstanding 5.875% senior notes due 2024
* Says priced an underwritten public offering of $550 million of 4.750% senior notes due 2028
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB-' rating to the senior unsecured notes due 2025 and 2027 being issued by Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI). A full list of Fitch's ratings for OHI follows at the end of the release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation and 'BBB-' ratings are based on Omega's strong credit metrics (low leverage, high fixed-charge coverage and ample liquidity) providing a sufficie
* Omega announces fourth quarter 2016 financial results; new investments and increased dividend for 18th consecutive quarter
* Omega announces eighteenth consecutive increase in its quarterly common stock dividend
- Real Estate Weekly: Data Centers Lead REIT Rally, Home Sales Disappoint
- Dividends & Income Digest: What Is A Core Holding?
- Realty Income's Income Is On Sale: Will You Buy Any?
- The Safest Dividend Is The One That's Just Been Raised
- The Good Business Portfolio: 2017 1st Quarter Earnings And Performance Review
- Keep Calm And Seek Dividends