Olam International Ltd (OLAM.SI)
23 Jun 2017
Fri, Jun 23 2017
* Singapore exchange issues query regarding trading activity on Olam International Limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Notes were placed to eight investors in US at a spread of 195 basis points over 5-year us treasury rate
* Will be issuing 6 billion yen 0.9725 percent fixed rate senior unsecured notes due 2022
* Olam CEO says sees Malaysian market CPO production at 20 million tonnes, Indonesia production 34.8 million tonnes for 2017
* Qtrly profit for the period attributable S$ 143.8 million versus S$113.6 million
* Olam Takes A Greater Bite Of West Africa Biscuit Market With Capacity Expansion
* Issue Of Jpy5,700,000,000 0.47% Fixed Rate Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2022
SINGAPORE, March 17 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International Ltd confirmed on Friday that Amit Suri, chief operating officer of its cocoa business, has left the company.
* CEO says sees Malaysian and Indonesian palm production to revive to 54.8 million tonnes in 2017 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan)
SINGAPORE, Feb 28 Commodity trader Olam International Ltd swung to a profit in its fourth quarter due to lower exceptional losses and strong results at its confectionery and beverage ingredients segment, as well as its food staples and packaged food business.