Olam International Ltd (OLAM.SI)
21 Apr 2017
Fri, Mar 31 2017
* Olam Takes A Greater Bite Of West Africa Biscuit Market With Capacity Expansion
* Issue Of Jpy5,700,000,000 0.47% Fixed Rate Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2022
SINGAPORE, March 17 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International Ltd confirmed on Friday that Amit Suri, chief operating officer of its cocoa business, has left the company.
* CEO says sees Malaysian and Indonesian palm production to revive to 54.8 million tonnes in 2017 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan)
SINGAPORE, Feb 28 Commodity trader Olam International Ltd swung to a profit in its fourth quarter due to lower exceptional losses and strong results at its confectionery and beverage ingredients segment, as well as its food staples and packaged food business.
* Olam and Mighty Earth agree to collaborate on forest conservation and sustainable agriculture
* Intention to repurchase up to S$235.8 million principal amount of securities for cash in open market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* sees Malaysian palm production at 17.2 million tonnes, Indonesian at 32 million tonnes
SINGAPORE, Nov 14 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International Ltd reported an 8.6 percent fall in third-quarter profit to S$20.5 million ($14.5 million) on higher depreciation and amortisation charges.
* Cocoa processing business on track to meet targets for 2016