OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (OMED.OQ)
Thu, May 4 2017
* Oncomed doses first patient with anti-tigit antibody in phase 1 clinical trial
* BVF Partners LP reports 7.9 pct passive stake in Oncomed Pharmaceuticals as of April 17 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc - oncomed will reduce its workforce by approximately 50 percent, resulting in 64 remaining full-time employees
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc's shares were jolted for a second time in a week after the company said on Monday its experimental lung cancer drug failed a mid-stage study.
* To also discontinue enrollment in colorectal cancer drug trial
* Oncomed's Phase 2 trial of Tarextumab in small cell lung cancer does not meet endpoints
April 17 OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its experimental drug failed a mid-stage study for the treatment of lung cancer.
(In this April 10th story, corrects paragraphs 1 and 11 to drop the words "stem cell")
April 10 OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc said it would discontinue a trial testing its experimental therapy demcizumab as an initial treatment for advanced pancreatic cancer, after the addition of the drug to standard-of-care failed a mid-stage study.
April 10 OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its experimental drug, in combination with Celgene Corp's Abraxane and chemotherapy, failed a mid-stage study as an initial therapy for advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Is OncoMed A Contrarian Buy?
- Celgene Sales And Pipeline Keeping Pace With Expectations
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: May 10, 2017
- OncoMed Pharmaceuticals' (OMED) CEO Paul Hastings on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Biogen Kicks Off Earning Season In Style - Spotlight On Cytosorbents
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Biotech Lags; Revisiting Radius Health