News: ON Semiconductor Corp (ONNN.OQ)
10 Jul 2014
Mon, Jun 9 2014
- ON Semiconductor Corp , a maker of power-management chips, said it would buy Aptina Imaging for about $400 million in cash to accelerate its growth in the automotive and industrial markets.
June 9 - ON Semiconductor Corp, a maker of power-management chips, said it would buy Aptina Imaging for about $400 million in cash to accelerate its growth in the automotive and industrial markets.
- Why ON Semiconductor (ONNN) Stock Is Up In Pre-market Trading
- ON Semiconductor - Nice Addition Of Aptina, Yet Overall Appeal Is Limited
- Microsoft, Alliance Data Among Picks for a Rising Rate Cycle
- Healthy Auto And Industrial Markets Could Take Analog Devices A Little Further
- Why On Semiconductor (ONNN) Stock Is Dropping Today
- Will This Downgrade Hurt On Semiconductor (ONNN) Stock Today?
- ON Semiconductor Expands Constant Current Regulator Offering for Solid State Lighting Systems
- ON Semiconductor`s Advanced CMOS Process Expertise Enables Groundbreaking Image Sensor for Astronomy
- ON Semiconductor Announces Redemption of Its 1.875 Percent Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2025
- ON Semiconductor Drives Power Efficiency and Protection in Portable and Consumer Electronics with New High Performance Devices
- ON Semiconductor`s Innovative New Devices Address Diverse and Challenging Automotive Applications
- ON Semiconductor Expands Its Extensive Portfolio of High Performance Industrial IC Offerings
- ON Semiconductor`s New Capacitive Touch Control IC Simplifies Design and Reduces Component Count of Touch Sensor Applications
- ON Semiconductor Introduces Active Spread Spectrum Clock Generator ICs for EMI Reduction in Portable, Consumer and Computing Applications
- ON Semiconductor Introduces a New Integrated DC-DC Converter for Graphic and Core Processor Applications in Portable Electronics
- ON Semiconductor Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results