News: OpenTable Inc (OPEN.O)
7 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 6 2014
- OpenTable Inc , an online restaurant booking service provider, forecast a weaker-than-expected profit for the current quarter as it hires more employees and increases investment on marketing.
Feb 6 - OpenTable Inc, an online restaurant booking service provider, forecast a weaker-than-expected profit for the current quarter as it hires more employees and increases investment on marketing.
- OpenTable Inc , which allows diners to reserve tables at restaurants online, forecast fourth-quarter revenue largely above expectations and said it would strengthen its mobile platform.
* Sees fourth-qtr adj earnings/share $0.49-$0.53 vs est $0.52
- Ebay Inc will buy payment gateway Braintree for about $800 million to strengthen its PayPal unit's presence on mobile devices and take out a rapidly growing rival.
- Why TripAdvisor Should Consider Acquiring OpenTable
- The Ultimate Business SaaS Index (50 Companies, $170+B Market Cap, Crazy Valuations)
- Primed To Plunge? 5 Hot Stocks Vs. A Correction
- A Watershed Moment For Zillow?
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- OpenTable's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- OpenTable to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- OpenTable Releases Restaurant Industry Index for Q4 and Full Year 2013
- OpenTable, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results
- OpenTable Acquires Ness
- OpenTable to Participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference
- OpenTable Reveals Top 25 Most Romantic Cities in America
- OpenTable Restaurant Reviews Reveal Top 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America
- OpenTable to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results on February 6
- OpenTable to Participate in the Citi 2014 Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference
- Leadership Changes, Holiday Shopping Solutions, Partnerships, and Acquisitions - Research Report on IAC, Groupon, Trulia, HomeAway, and OpenTable