News: Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
Thu, Mar 19 2015
BRUSSELS, March 19 - European Union antitrust regulators have suspended their investigation into French telecoms operator Orange's 3.4-billion-euro ($3.64 billion) bid for Spanish peer Jazztel because the firms failed to provide some data on the deal.
PARIS - France's Orange will plow 15 billion euros ($15.9 billion) into upgrading networks until 2018 to differentiate itself from rivals in a price war in its domestic market.
PARIS, March 17 - France's Orange will plough 15 billion euros ($15.9 billion) into upgrading networks until 2018 to differentiate itself from rivals in a price war in its domestic market.
* Orange expected to sign similar deal on Thursday (Adds quotes, details from ceremony, Orange deal)
BRUSSELS, March 10 - French telecoms group Orange has offered concessions to European Union antitrust regulators in an attempt to ease competition concerns about its 3.4-billion-euro ($3.66 billion) deal to buy Spanish operator Jazztel.
BARCELONA, March 4 - French telecoms group Orange wants to remain in Belgium where it has a 51 percent stake in Mobistar MSTAR.BR>, the country's second biggest mobile operator, and has not been contacted about a potential bid for Mobistar's smaller rival Base, a top executive said on Wednesday.
* Telecom Italia shares up 1.7 pct, Orange flat (Adds more source, Deutsche Telekom comments, updates shares)
BARCELONA - Telecom Italia shares rose as much as 3 percent on Monday after Orange boss Stephane Richard said a combination with the Italian company would be attractive.
LONDON, March 2 - Europe's top European indexes made fresh multi-year highs on Monday as a boost from merger activity in the telecoms sector more than offset falls in media group Vivendi.
MILAN, March 2 - Shares in Telecom Italia rose in early trading on Monday after the chief executive of France's Orange said the two companies had been discussing a possible alliance.
- U.S. Geothermal Enters A Period Of Relative Stability
- Portfolio Construction In The Utility Sector
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Downgraded From Buy to Hold
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Deutsche Telekom Rises on Talks with BT as Thomas Cook Hits Turbulence
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Upgraded From Hold to Buy
- Belgium Federal Public Service of Foreign Affairs Relies on Orange Business Services to Secure Mobile Devices for Senior Officials around the World
- Integrated Telecommunication Services Stocks Review -- Frontier Communications, Windstream Holdings, Oi S.A., Telefonica Brasil, and Orange
- REG-Orange acquires the totality of Cloudwatt
- Digital Transformation of Network Infrastructure: Orange Business Services Launches a First SDN Pilot for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Orange Investor Day 2015 - Video Webcast & CEO Interview
- REG-Orange : Essentials2020, Orange's new strategic plan
- EMAS Chooses Orange Business Services to Digitally Transform Workspace with Business Together as a Service
- REG-Orange: number of shares and voting rights at February 28, 2015
- REG-Orange: Publication of the compensation components of the Chairman and CEO and the CEO Delegate
- REG-Orange buys-out Orascom's participation and rights in Mobinil (ECMS)