News: Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
MADRID, May 27 - French telecoms group Orange said on Wednesday it saw no need to buy further assets in Spain following a takeover of Spanish rival Jazztel which was approved by the Spanish regulator on Tuesday.
* Names internal executive Fabienne Dulac to run France business, its biggest unit
LONDON, May 18 - BT, seeking regulatory approvals for its 12.5 billion-pound ($20 billion) deal to acquire UK mobile network operator EE from Orange and Deutsche Telekom, has asked the British competition authorities to move straight to a full investigation, avoiding a preliminary review.
May 5 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
PARIS - Orange has begun talks with several potential buyers for parts of Jazztel's fiber network, which it has agreed to sell to get regulatory approval for the takeover of the Spanish broadband company.
PARIS, May 5 - Orange has begun talks with several potential buyers for parts of Jazztel's fibre network, which it has agreed to sell to get regulatory approval for the takeover of the Spanish broadband company.
PARIS, May 5 - Orange has already begun discussions with several potential buyers for parts of Jazztel's fibre network, which it has agreed to sell to obtain regulatory approval for the takeover of the Spanish broadband company.
* Says French telecommunications operator Orange must give its smaller rival MasMovil access to 4G mobile network
BRUSSELS/MADRID - French telecoms group Orange is set to secure European Union approval for its 3.4-billion-euro ($3.79 billion) deal to acquire Spanish fixed line network operator Jazztel after offering to strengthen rivals in Spain, four people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
- Insider Weekends - May 29, 2015
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/28/15: BID, AVID, JGW, SNBC
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- U.S. Geothermal Enters A Period Of Relative Stability
- Portfolio Construction In The Utility Sector
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Downgraded From Buy to Hold
- REG-Orange :Spanish Securities Commission authorizes the voluntary tender offer by Orange to acquire the Spanish operator Jazztel
- International Consulting & Engineering Company Pöyry Relies on Orange Business Services as Its Trusted Partner for Global Transformation
- REG-Orange welcomes the authorization by the European Commission of the proposed acquisition of Jazztel
- REG-Orange: availability of information on the Shareholders' Meeting of May 27, 2015
- REG-Orange: total number of shares and voting rights at April 30, 2015
- REG-Press release: Orange, first quarter 2015 results
- Orange Business Services Acquires Ocean to Strengthen Its Vehicle Fleet Management Activities
- REG-Orange: information on the total number of shares and voting rights at March 31, 2015
- REG-Orange: 2014 Registration document
- REG-Orange and Vivendi enter exclusive negotiations for the acquisition by Vivendi of an 80% stake in Dailymotion