News: Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
Wed, Jul 2 2014
PARIS, July 2 - France's biggest telecom operator Orange has ruled itself out of bidding for smaller rival Bouygues Telecom, causing share prices across the sector to drop on the prospect of the cut-throat competition continuing.
* Orange, Bouygues, Iliad drop as telecom merger hopes fade
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.1 pct, up 0.9 pct so far this week
PARIS, July 2 - European shares rose on Wednesday, tracking a rally on Wall Street, though dashed merger hopes among French telecoms companies kept a lid on gains.
EDINBURGH, July 2 - European shares rose slightly on Wednesday, following fresh highs in U.S. markets and a three-year peak for Asian stocks, though dashed hopes for deal-making in the French telecoms sector kept a lid on gains.
PARIS, July 2 - Bouygues SA : * Bouygues shares fall 4 pct, Iliad 5 pct, Orange 3.8 pct * Orange says drops plans for consolidation in French telco sector
PARIS - France's largest carrier Orange topped an annual quality review of mobile services carried out by the country's telecoms regulator, while Iliad's Free Mobile lagged competitors.
PARIS, June 23 - France's largest carrier Orange topped an annual quality review of mobile services carried out by the country's telecoms regulator, while Iliad's Free Mobile lagged competitors.
LONDON - Shares in French telecoms company Orange rose to a 2-1/2 year high on Monday, with traders citing talk of a possible bid from German rival Deutsche Telekom.
LONDON, June 9 - Shares in French telecoms company Orange rose to a 2-1/2 year high on Monday, with traders citing talk of a possible bid from German rival Deutsche Telekom.
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Dita Bronicki on Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Renewable Energy Stocks By The kWh
- Renewable Energy Stocks By Dollars Per Watt
- Here's How Geothermal Energy Will Soon Heat Up Wall Street
- U.S. Geothermal Inc.: This Solid Business Is Fairly Valued
- Following the success of the « Cap'Orange » offer, Orange Group will sell 16 million treasury shares to its employees
- Technical Data on Integrated Telecommunication Services Stocks -- Portugal Telecom SGPS, Telefonica Brasil, Orange, Telefonica, and Vodafone
- Orange: number of shares and voting rights at June 30, 2014
- Orange: half-yearly report on the liquidity contract as of June 30, 2014
- Orange : press release
- Orange Business Services Adds Salesforce to the Secured Cloud Services Hub, Business VPN Galerie
- Innovative Banking Services, Re-Launch of Website, Release of Rankings, and Corporate Awards - Analyst Notes on Orange, NIC, Blackbaud, Celestica and AFOP
- Orange Business Services Helps Dailymotion Optimize Live Streaming for Its Partners
- Technical Data on Telecommunication Services Equities -- Research on Vodafone, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri, Telefonica, and Orange
- Orange Business Services Will Join Equinix Cloud Exchange to Offer Global Hybrid Cloud Solutions