News: Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
6 Mar 2014
Thu, Mar 6 2014
* European share gains fade after ECB takes no fresh action
PARIS, March 6 - France's largest telecom operator Orange is to cut its dividend for this year by 25 percent to 0.60 euros per share to help it face continued pressure in its home market where sales and profits fell again last year.
FRANKFURT, Feb 26 - A stock market flotation of EE, a joint venture between Germany's Deutsche Telekom and France's Orange, could be back on the agenda one day, according to comments a Deutsche Telekom board member made to a newspaper.
BARCELONA - With the beginnings of an economic recovery taking hold, Spanish cable telecoms operator Ono believes the time is ripe for attracting international investors in a share market listing which would help it pay down its debts, it said on Monday.
BRUSSELS - EU competition regulators will tell Hutchison Whampoa this week that the $1 billion deal for its 3 Ireland mobile phone business to take over Telefonica's O2 Ireland unit might be problematic unless it offers concessions, two people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
LONDON, Jan 22 (IFR) - French telecoms company Orange, rated Baa1/BBB+/BBB+, has mandated BNP Paribas and Goldman Sachs as global coordinators and structuring advisers for the placement of hybrid bonds, expected to be denominated in euro and sterling.
- Germany's Deutsche Telekom AG and France's Orange said on Friday they will maintain the current management structure of their joint venture EE, putting on hold plans to float the largest mobile operator in Britain.
Jan 17 - Germany's Deutsche Telekom AG and France's Orange said on Friday they will maintain the current management structure of their joint venture EE, putting on hold plans to float the largest mobile operator in Britain.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, January 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed France-based telecoms company Orange S.A.'s hybrid capital instrument (TDIRA) at 'BBB-' and withdrawn the rating. All other ratings of Orange are unaffected. KEY RATING DRIVER The reason for the withdrawal is due to a criteria change to Fitch's hybrids methodology for non-financial Corporates and REITs where Fitch no longer rates instruments which are exclusively redeemable into
- Ormat Technologies' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 8 Wonders Of The Renewable World
- Who Are You Mr. And Mrs. Utility Investor?
- U.S. Geothermal Inc. - After Gloomy Years This Company Offers Value
- Ormat Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
- Orange FY 2013 - Interview with Chairman & CEO Stéphane Richard
- Orange : FY 2013 Financial Results
- Orange Strengthens and Broadens Its Successful Own-Brand Device Portfolio with the New Orange Gova and Reyo Smartphones
- Orange: New research identifies increasing trust tension among European consumers in how organisations use their personal data
- Siemens Renews Trust in Orange Business Services for Global Network Infrastructure and Adds 470 Sites
- Orange Business Services Extends Satellite Presence to Corporate Networks in the Americas
- Orange: number of shares and voting rights at January 31, 2014
- Leica Geosystems and Hexagon Metrology Renew Global Network Contract with Orange Business Services
- Orange agrees to sell USD 1.6 billion in notes
- Orange to redeem $1,215,000,000 in 4.375% Notes due 2014