Oracle Corp (ORCL.DF)
Wed, Jul 19 2017
* Says TGI Fridays, Oracle And Mastercard announced launch of bar tab at their Leicester square location
* Equinix and Oracle offer direct access to oracle cloud in Asia Pacific Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bank of America selected company's cloud-based ERP and financial applications for its international general ledger and its broker-dealer systems Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oracle inks new cloud deal with Bank of America - CNBC Source text - http://cnb.cx/2te1EFc Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
HAMILTON, Bermuda Sailors usually have cast iron stomachs, but in the quest to retain the America's Cup, Oracle Team USA are leaving nothing to chance.
Oracle Corp's quarterly profit blew past Wall Street estimates and the business software maker forecast an upbeat current-quarter earnings, indicating that the company's transition to cloud is starting to pay off.
* Shares rise 10.6 pct after-market (Adds executive and analyst comment, current-quarter forecast; updates shares)
June 21 Oracle Corp's quarterly profit blew past analysts' estimates as the business software maker's big push towards cloud-based products and services paid off.
* Q4 FY17 gaap eps up 15% to $0.76 and non-gaap eps up 10% to $0.89
SAN FRANCISCO/NEW YORK, June 15 As the ultimate corporate insiders, board members are presented with plenty of opportunities to cash in on their sector knowledge and connections.
- Earnings Preview: What Might Be Expected From Johnson & Johnson, IBM And Lockheed Martin's Q2 Results?
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of July
- Valuation Dashboard: Technology And Telecom - Update
- An Upside Hidden Deep In Microsoft's Numbers
- Tech Sector Earnings: What Might Be Expected For Q2 2017?
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (7/7/17)