Oracle Corp (ORCL.DF)
28 Apr 2017
Tue, Apr 25 2017
* ORACLE NETSUITE GLOBAL BUSINESS UNIT SAYS PLANS TO MORE THAN DOUBLE ITS DATA CENTER FOOTPRINT FROM FIVE DATA CENTERS GLOBALLY TO 11
* Partnership enables direct connectivity to oracle network cloud service - fastconnect across megaport software defined network globally. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oracle Corp - Moat will remain an independent platform within Oracle Data Cloud Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oracle - Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications has announced a collaboration with Numerix Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oracle Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and adjusted revenue as the business software maker benefits from its transition to cloud-based products.
* Shares up 5.2 pct in extended trading (Adds details from conference call, analysts' comments, updates shares)
* Q3 FY17 GAAP EPS up 6 pct to $0.53 and non-GAAP EPS up 7 pct to $0.69
Oracle Corp has asked a federal appeals court to revive its $9 billion lawsuit alleging Google Inc unlawfully copied its Java programming language to create the Android operating system, which runs more than 80 percent of the world’s smartphones.
BRIEF-Oracle Corp expands Oracle cloud platform's data integration offerings with launch of Oracle data integrator cloud
* Oracle Corp - expanded Oracle cloud platform 's data integration offerings with launch of oracle data integrator cloud Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oracle corp - is currently reviewing existing Apiary product roadmap
- Are Oracle's Dividends Worth It?
- BPM Firm Appian Seeks To Raise $86 Million In IPO
- Zeta Global Raises $140 Million For Acquisitions
- Vantiv To Acquire Paymetric For B2B Payment Workflow
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Market Is Not Overvalued - Cramer's Mad Money (4/25/17)