News: Oil Search Ltd (OSH.AX)
27 May 2015
Sun, Mar 29 2015
* Little upbeat economic data (Adds analysis, quotes, stocks on the move)
MELBOURNE, March 6 - Oil Search Ltd said on Friday it failed to find a gas reservoir in exploration drilling at its Hides field, closing off one option for supplying an expansion of the Papua New Guinea liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant.
MELBOURNE, Jan 29 - Papua New Guinea oil and gas producer Oil Search Ltd, which tripled production in 2014, is now looking to cut spending in the wake of the near 60 percent drop in crude prices since June, it said on Thursday.
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: June 21
- The Deal: Orchard Supply Tumbles on Bankruptcy Sale to Lowe's
- Confusion Leads To Huge Rally In Bankrupt Orchard Supply
- Lowe's Looks to Improve, Picks Orchard
- Lowe's Bids for Orchard Supply
- Lowe's Offers to Buy Orchard Supply: Ahead of the Ticker