News: Outokumpu Oyj (OUT1V.HE)
Thu, Sep 18 2014
Lead Manager(s) Nordea Bank, Pohjola Bank, Danske Bank, SEB & Swedbank
* Q2 adjusted operating loss 6 mln euros vs 13 mln in poll
HELSINKI, July 24 - Finnish stainless steel maker Outokumpu on Thursday reported a smaller-than-expected underlying loss in the second quarter, helped by cost-cuts, but forecast a slighty bigger loss for the third quarter.
HELSINKI - Finland's financial watchdog said it has imposed a 3,000 euro fine against Jorma Ollila, the board chairman of Royal Dutch Shell Plc as well as Outokumpu Oyj for not declaring a company he controlled to a public insider register.
HELSINKI, March 26 - Finland's financial watchdog said it has imposed a 3,000 euro fine against Jorma Ollila, the board chairman of Royal Dutch Shell Plc as well as Outokumpu Oyj for not declaring a company he controlled to a public insider register.
- Outokumpu - Resolutions of Extraordinary General Meeting 2012
- Outokumpu stainless steel supports the production of renewable energy in solar power project
- Outokumpu announces a share incentive scheme for the CEO related to the Inoxum transaction
- Contaminated batch of recycled steel results in radiation incident in Outokumpu's Tornio site
- Outokumpu's Annual Report 2011 has been published
- Outokumpu delivers stainless steel for a sustainability driven building project in Qatar
- Outokumpu - New share-based incentive programmes
- Correction: Outokumpu's Annual Accounts Bulletin 2011 - a year of restructuring
- Outokumpu - notice to the Extraordinary General Meeting on 1 March 2012
- Outokumpu - notice of Annual General Meeting to convene on 14 march 2012