News: Outokumpu Oyj (OUT1V.HE)
* Deal seen as major coup for Nokia's former CEO Ollila (Recasts with investor comments, chairman background)
HELSINKI, Dec 2 - Shares in Outokumpu, the world's No. 1 stainless steel maker, opened 32 percent higher on Monday following the Finnish firm's unexpected announcement of a rights issue and asset divestments.
* ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel buy U.S. plant for $1.55 bln
* Secures new loan facility, seeks to extend debt maturities
HELSINKI, Nov 30 - Solidium Oy : * Solidium supports the transaction and share issue of Outokumpu * says has committed to subscribe for Outokumpu's new shares in the
FRANKFURT, Nov 30 - Finland's Outokumpu announced plans for a 650 million euro ($885 million) rights issue and said it had obtained commitments from banks for a new 500 million euro loan facility to shore up its finances.
FRANKFURT - Germany's ThyssenKrupp is set to take back Italian steel plant Terni and the VDM high-performance alloy unit from Finland's Outokumpu , a German newspaper reported late on Friday.
LONDON, Nov 21 - A consortium led by stainless steelmaker Aperam has raised its bid for Italian steel plant Terni that its competitor Outokumpu has to sell, a deal that would reshape the European stainless steel industry.
Nov 19 - Outokumpu : * Nomura raises to neutral from reduce For a summary of rating actions and price target changes on European companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/EUROPE
- Outokumpu - Resolutions of Extraordinary General Meeting 2012
- Outokumpu stainless steel supports the production of renewable energy in solar power project
- Outokumpu announces a share incentive scheme for the CEO related to the Inoxum transaction
- Contaminated batch of recycled steel results in radiation incident in Outokumpu's Tornio site
- Outokumpu's Annual Report 2011 has been published
- Outokumpu delivers stainless steel for a sustainability driven building project in Qatar
- Outokumpu - New share-based incentive programmes
- Correction: Outokumpu's Annual Accounts Bulletin 2011 - a year of restructuring
- Outokumpu - notice to the Extraordinary General Meeting on 1 March 2012
- Outokumpu - notice of Annual General Meeting to convene on 14 march 2012