News: OmniVision Technologies Inc (OVTI.O)
18 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 4 2013
NEW YORK - The Dow and the S&P 500 finished lower for the fourth consecutive session on Wednesday after investors found few reasons to make big moves, with uncertainty remaining over when the Federal Reserve will start to slow its stimulus.
* Dow off 0.2 pct, S&P 500 down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.02 pct
* Dow off 0.2 pct, S&P 500 down 0.2 pct, Nasdaq off 0.02 pct
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - U.S. stocks edged lower in choppy trading on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 falling for a fourth session in a row, as U.S. economic data sparked speculation on how soon before the Federal Reserve starts to wind down its stimulus program.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.20 pct, S&P 0.19 pct, Nasdaq 0.33 pct
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - U.S. stocks were poised for a lower open on Wednesday, after a strong reading on private payrolls bolstered investors' expectations that the U.S. Federal Reserve will wind down its massive stimulus earlier than expected.
* Futures: Dow up 4 pts, S&P off 0.3 pt, Nasdaq up 2.25 pts
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - OmniVision Technologies Inc : * Shares down 11.2 percent in premarket trade a day after reporting results
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday, ahead of a flurry of economic data, including a report on the labor market.
Dec 3 - Chipmaker OmniVision Technologies Inc forecast current-quarter revenue way below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 13 percent in extended trading.
- 8 Reasons Cirrus Logic Has 50% Upside
- OmniVision's CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. Discusses Q2 2014 Results (Webcast)
- OmniVision Seeing Growth In Image Sensors
- 5 Hated Earnings Stocks You Should Love
- Ambarella Benefits From Reliable Revenue, Growing Opportunities
- OmniVision's OV16825 CameraChip™ Sensor Featured in Main Camera of Gionee's ELIFE E7 Flagship Smartphone
- Revenue and Quarterly Reports, Deliveries, and Product Releases - Research Report on TSMC, Skyworks, OmniVision, Microsemi, and Photronics
- Breakfast Round-up: EMC Corp., OmniVision Technologies Inc., Computer Sciences Corp., and VirnetX Holding Corp.
- OmniVision Reports Financial Results For the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- Technical Study: EMC Corp., OmniVision Technologies Inc., Computer Sciences Corp., and VirnetX Holding Corp.
- OmniVision Debuts Cost-Efficient 2-Megapixel Sensors for Tablets And Mobile Devices
- OmniVision Launches 1/4-Inch 8-Megapixel Sensor with Video-in-Video Support for Mainstream Mobile Devices
- OmniVision Unveils New 13-Megapixel Image Sensor For Smartphones and Tablets
- OmniVision's OV10822 Brings DSC-Level Image and Video Quality to Smartphones and Tablets
- OmniVision Launches High Frame Rate 4-Megapixel CameraChip™ Sensor for Security Applications