News: OmniVision Technologies Inc (OVTI.O)
Thu, Aug 14 2014
- U.S. digital imaging chipmaker OmniVision Technologies Inc said it received a buyout proposal from a group of Chinese investors, including a state-owned firm.
* Shares touch near 3-yr high of $28.34 (Adds analysts and expert comments, background; updates shares)
Aug 14 - U.S. digital imaging chipmaker OmniVision Technologies Inc said it received a buyout proposal from a group of investors led by China's Hua Capital Management Ltd.
- Tesla: Don't Overpay For The Stock, Buy What's Under The Hood, Part II
- Himax's Position In LCOS Display
- OmniVision Beats Q1 2015 Estimates: Just The Beginning
- Will Omnivision Technologies (OVTI) Stock Be Helped By Increased Price Target?
- OmniVision Technologies' (OVTI) CEO Shaw Hong on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- OmniVision Technologies (OVTI) Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- OmniVision Reports Financial Results For the First Quarter of Fiscal 2015
- OmniVision's High Performance, Low-Cost Image Sensor Brings Best-In-Class VGA Video to a Wide Range of Consumer Applications
- Technical Snapshot on Semiconductors Stocks -- TriQuint Semiconductor, Marvell Technology, OmniVision Technologies, PMC-Sierra, and Xilinx
- Omnivision Announces Receipt of Non-Binding Acquisition Proposal
- OmniVision to Host Teleconference on First Quarter of Fiscal 2015 Financial Results
- Analysts View on Semiconductors Equities -- PMC-Sierra, OmniVision Technologies, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing, Marvell Technology, and TriQuint Semiconductor
- Expert Briefing on Semiconductors Stocks -- Research on RF Micro Devices, Xilinx, OmniVision Technologies, and PMC-Sierra
- OmniVision Launches The World's Most Power-Efficient 1080p/60 High Definition Image Sensor
- OmniVision Reports Financial Results For The Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2014
- Stock Price Movements and Upcoming Investors Conferences - Analyst Notes on TriQuint, Marvell, Amkor, Silicon Labs and OmniVision