News: Orbitz Worldwide Inc (OWW.N)
Thu, Jul 30 2015
July 30 - Expedia Inc on Thursday posted a second-quarter profit above analysts' expectations and announced a larger dividend as travel bookings grow, sending its shares up more than 7 percent in after-market trade.
May 7 - Orbitz Worldwide Inc on Thursday reported a quarterly loss, missing analysts' expectations of a profit as a rise in fraudulent transactions added to costs.
May 7 - Orbitz Worldwide Inc on Thursday reported a quarterly loss, missing analysts' expectations of a profit.
- Online Travel Consolidating Rapidly
- 5 Deal Stocks With Returns Like Growth Stocks
- M&A Daily: Orbitz Has Been On Vacation, CDK Progresses, And More
- Seeking Alpha M&A Morning Update: Perrigo, Opko, EMC, And More...
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Stock Lower After UBS Downgrade
- Expedia-Orbitz Merger: 20% Annualized Return With This Online Travel Agency Consolidation
- Airfares Continue to Drop for Labor Day Weekend, According to Orbitz Insider Index
- Orbitz.com is the First Online Travel Company to Offer Vacation Packages in a Mobile App
- Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. Earnings Release Available on Company's Investor Relations Website
- General Entertainment Equities at a Glance - Orbitz Worldwide, Viggle, Qunar Cayman Islands, SFX Entertainment, and Six Flags Entertainment
- Visa® and Orbitz for Business® to Offer Fully Integrated Business Travel and Expense Solution
- Attention Last-Minute Travelers: August is on Sale, According to the Latest Orbitz Insider Index
- Orbitz for Business to Host Education Sessions at GBTA
- Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. to Release Second Quarter 2015 Earnings on August 6
- Orbitz Rewards Program Exceeds 4 Million Members and Gets Even More Rewarding With New Promotion
- Orbitz Launches “Orbitz Originals: Illinois” in Partnership With Illinois Office of Tourism