News: Orbitz Worldwide Inc (OWW.N)
3 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 5 2013
Nov 5 - Online travel agency Orbitz Worldwide Inc posted quarterly earnings that trailed forecasts as costs rose and said it expects revenue from its airline ticketing business to decline in the fourth-quarter.
- Online travel agency Orbitz Worldwide Inc posted quarterly earnings that trailed forecasts on Tuesday as costs rose.
Nov 5 - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, the online travel agency, posted a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday, as costs rose.
- Orbitz Worldwide Inc said PAR Capital Management, one of its largest shareholders, sold 8.1 million of the 24.6 million shares it owned in the online travel agency, and the stock dropped 11.8 percent on Tuesday.
(Corrects 1st and 5th paragraphs and headline to make clear that PAR Capital is one of Orbitz's largest shareholders, not the largest)
- Online travel agencies Priceline.com and Orbitz Worldwide Inc posted higher-than-expected quarterly profits on Thursday, pointing to solid demand for travel. | Video
Aug 8 - Online travel agencies Priceline.com and Orbitz Worldwide Inc posted higher-than-expected quarterly profits on Thursday, pointing to solid demand for travel.
- Online travel agency Orbitz Worldwide Inc posted quarterly earnings that beat forecasts on Thursday and raised its 2013 revenue view, and its shares jumped 35 percent, surpassing their high for the year.
* Orbitz shares up more than fourfold this year (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
Aug 8 - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, an online travel agency, reported a lower quarterly profit on Thursday as it wrote off financing fees.
- AAAResearchReports.com Expert Briefing: Walt Disney, News Corp., Orbitz Worldwide, and Six Flags Entertainment
- Orbitz Worldwide to Participate in the PhoCusWright Conference
- Orbitz Rewards Loyalty Program Books Its One Millionth Member
- helloworld and Orbitz Worldwide announce strategic alliance
- Orbitz Customers Name Favorite Hotels for 2013
- Orbitz for Business Releases Third Quarter Business Travel Index
- Expect the Biggest Crowds at LAX and Chicago's O'Hare International This Thanksgiving
- Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. to Participate at the RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference
- Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. Earnings Press Release Available on Company's Investor Relations Website
- Pre-Market Review: The Walt Disney Co., News Corp., Six Flags Entertainment Corp., and Orbitz Worldwide Inc.