Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY.N)
22 Jul 2016
HOUSTON Shares of U.S. independent oil and gas producer Apache Corp rose more than 3 percent early on Wednesday to $56.84 each, partly on an unverified report it was the takeover target of Occidental Petroleum Corp. .
HOUSTON, May 18 Shares of U.S. independent oil and gas producer Apache Corp rose more than 3 percent early on Wednesday to $56.84 each, partly on an unverified report it was the takeover target of Occidental Petroleum Corp. .
* Total company average daily sales volumes for ongoing operations were 584,000 boe in Q1 of 2016 compared to 600,000 boe for Q4
* Occidental Petroleum names Vicki A. Hollub chief executive officer
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.75/share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, April 22 OXY USA Inc, a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corp, has agreed to clean up contaminated water and sediments at a Superfund site in eastern Tennessee at a cost of more than $50 million, the U.S. Department of Justice and the Environmental Protection Agency said on Friday.
HOUSTON, Feb 22 Oil and gas pipeline and processing companies that borrowed vast amounts to grow when crude oil prices were much higher and U.S. output was surging now face major issues over that leverage, the CEO of Occidental Petroleum Corp warned on Monday.
* CEO Chazen says he believes industry is halfway through a 3-year down-cycle
HOUSTON, Feb 4 Occidental Petroleum Corp , the fourth-largest U.S. oil producer, says it has no plans to cut its dividend and is confident the outlay can be covered through a combination of cash flow and debt despite low crude prices.
- Bakken Update: With Big Changes Afoot, A Stronger Industry Could Emerge Long-Term
- 6 Month Portfolio Update: Good News, Double-Digit Increase In Both Income And Value
- 6 Companies Rewarding Shareholders With Regular Dividend Hikes
- My 80 Stock Portfolio Review: Revealing All Account Types - Taxable, Roth And Other Holdings In Vanguard
- 16 Dividend Increases: July 4-15, 2016
- Occidental Petroleum Still Reasonably Healthy