Pandora Media Inc (P)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 11 2017
* Point72 Asset Management's Steven Cohen reports 5.4 pct passive stake in Pandora Media Inc as of May 10 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Pandora Media Inc said on Monday that KKR & Co LP has agreed to invest $150 million in the music streaming service, while the company explores strategic alternatives, including a sale.
May 8 Pandora Media Inc said on Monday that KKR & Co LP has agreed to invest $150 million in the music streaming service, while the company explores strategic alternatives, including a sale.
May 8 Pandora Media Inc said on Monday that the music streaming service is positioned to evaluate potential strategic alternatives, including a sale.
* Pandora media inc- offering may be upsized to a total of $250 million should company determine to issue additional shares
* Pandora announces new governance measures and confirms ongoing strategic review
* Total subscribers increased to 4.71 million in q1 2017 from 3.93 million in Q1 2016
* Pandora appoints naveen chopra as chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Matrix Capital Management Company reports 9.99 percent passive stake in Pandora Media as of December 31, 2016
* Matrix Capital Management Company reports a 9.99 percent passive stake in pandora media inc as of December 31, 2016 -SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2kbo06m] Further company coverage:
Jan 12 Music streaming service Pandora Media Inc said it would reduce about 7 percent of its U.S.-based workforce and also expects to surpass its previous fourth-quarter revenue forecast.
- Why Sirius XM Will Buy Pandora Soon: All About The Acquisition Currency
- Here's Why Sirius XM Stock Will Break Above $6
- Risk Arbitrage Today: Will Pandora Be Sold?
- Pandora: Funding Boost From KKR Gives Leverage In Potential Sell-Out
- Pandora: Measly $10 Takeover Bid Still The Likely Front-Runner
- Wall Street Breakfast: Push To Repeal Net Neutrality