Pandora Media Inc (P)
23 Jan 2017
Thu, Jan 12 2017
Jan 12 Music streaming service Pandora Media Inc said it would reduce about 7 percent of its U.S.-based workforce and also expects to surpass its previous fourth-quarter revenue forecast.
* Pandora Media - Estimates to incur about $5 million to $7 million of cash expenditures, substantially all of which are related to employee severance and benefits costs
* Pandora expects to exceed Q4 2016 guidance, citing subscription momentum and RPM growth
Internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc is looking at potential acquirers beyond satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc, CNBC reported, citing sources.
Satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc's Chairman Greg Maffei recently made a fresh approach to internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc and expressed interest about a potential takeover, according to a source familiar with the matter.
* Omega Advisors dissolves share stake in Netflix - SEC filing
* Says on Nov 8, co announced that it has initiated search for full-time chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2fQOPe6] Further company coverage:
Music streaming service Pandora Media Inc cut its full-year revenue forecast and reported lower-than-expected quarterly results amid intense competition.
Oct 25 Music streaming service Pandora Media Inc reported its third straight quarterly loss on Tuesday as operating expenses rose 16.5 percent.
* Q3 revenue $351.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $366.3 million
- A Pandora Bear's Theory On How To Buy Pandora
- Pandora: Empty Buyout Rumors And Layoffs At A 'Growing' Company
- 1 Easy Step To Improve On AT&T's Dividend
- Wall Street Breakfast: Q4 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Emmis Communications: A Troubling Q3 Raises Near- And Long-Term Risk
- The Pandora Empire Has Crumbled