News: Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA.N)
21 May 2013
Tue, May 7 2013
HOUSTON, May 7 - Plains All American Pipeline LP's proposed Cactus pipeline would move both sweet and sour crude from the Permian Basin in West Texas to the Corpus Christi and Three Rivers markets in South Texas, Chief Executive Greg Armstrong told analysts on Tuesday.
April 26 - The Alberta government charged Plains All American Pipeline LP's Canadian unit for the Rainbow oil spill two year ago, one of the worst oil spills in the province's history.
CALGARY, Alberta, Feb 26 - Employees at Plains All American Pipeline LP's Canadian unit disregarded leak alarms and restarted a ruptured oil pipeline as they caused one of the worst oil spills in Alberta's history, a report issued by the province's pipeline regulator found.
CALGARY, Alberta - Alberta's Energy Resources Conservation Board, which regulates pipelines in the province, issued four "high-risk enforcement actions" on Tuesday against Plains All American Pipeline LP's Canadian unit as it wrapped up an investigation into one of the province's largest-ever oil spills.
HOUSTON - The Louisiana-to-Illinois Capline pipeline could be reversed to move U.S. inland crude oil output to the Gulf Coast or it could move more crude and condensate from South Texas north to meet Canadian demand, the head of Plains All American said on Thursday.
By Robert Campbell NEW YORK, Dec 6 - The value of terminals for loading crude oil onto trains is rising in the United States, a sign that big players are betting inland oil prices will remain lower than previously thought. Closely-held U.S. Development Group announced on Wednesday it would sell five of its terminals to pipeline giant Plains All American Pipeline LP for $500 million. The five terminals have a combined capacity to handle approximately 225,000 barrels per day
Dec 5 - Plains All American Pipeline LP said it will buy four operating crude oil rail terminals and other assets from U.S. Development Group for about $500 million as North American oil output growth continues to outpace infrastructure development.
Dec 3 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it assigned its 'BBB' rating to Plains All American Pipeline L.P.'s (Plains) issuance of $500 million of senior unsecured notes, which the company is issuing in two tranches. As of Sept. 30, 2012, Plains had about $6.6 billion of reported debt. The company will use the proceeds to repay outstanding borrowings under its credit facilities and for general partnership purposes. Standard & Poor's ratings on Houston-based Plains reflect its "stron
- Why Plains All American Pipeline's Earnings May Not Be So Hot
- Mad Money Uncovered: KMP & Beyond
- Will Caterpillar Bulldoze My Portfolio Higher?
- A Closer Look At Williams Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q1 2013
- MLPs And Interest Rates, How Right Is Mr. Gundlach?
- Cramer's Mad Money - MLP MVPs (5/16/13)
- Plains All American Announces Western Oklahoma Pipeline Extension
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Reports Strong First-Quarter 2013 Results
- Plains All American Announces New Cactus Pipeline From McCamey to Gardendale, Texas
- Keyera and Plains Solicit Interest in Construction of New Liquids Pipeline System
- Plains All American Pipeline Increases Distribution on Limited Partner Units
- StockCall Pre-Market Review on Spectra Energy, Kinder Morgan, Plains All American Pipeline, Energy Transfer Equity, and Enbridge
- Plains Pipeline Prevails in Houston Indemnity Lawsuit, Awarded $450,000 in Legal Fees
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. and PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. Announce Timing of First-Quarter 2013 Earnings
- Transporting Production, Behind the Metrics of Oil - Research Report on Kinder Morgan, NuStar Energy L.P., Spectra Energy Corp., Energy Transfer Partners LP and Plains All American Pipeline
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Files 2012 10-K