News: Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA.N)
27 Apr 2015
Thu, Apr 2 2015
NEW YORK - The start up of Plains All American Pipeline's 250,000 barrel-per-day Cactus Pipeline this week, moving crude from the Permian Basin to the U.S. Gulf Coast, will likely prop up Midland differentials, traders say.
HOUSTON, Feb 5 - Pipeline company Plains All American LP has U.S. government approval to export minimally processed super-light oil, the latest company to confirm obtaining permission to find markets for condensate that has limited domestic demand.
NEW YORK/HOUSTON, Jan 16 - Plains All American's told shippers on Friday that crude moving through its West Texas and New Mexico pipeline systems is surpassing pressure limits, according to a notice reviewed by Reuters.
HOUSTON - It may be acceptable to U.S. regulators for Plains All American Pipeline LP to export lightly processed condensate without explicit approval, though the company has not yet done so and has sought extensive legal advice on the issue, Chief Executive Greg Armstrong told analysts on Thursday.
(Corrects first paragraph to "would pay" from "pay would")
(Adds data on size relative to U.S. imports of Canadian crude)
HOUSTON, Oct 30 - Marathon Petroleum Corp. on Thursday posted third- quarter net income of $672 million, a 75 percent jump from the same period a year earlier, as cheap inland crudes from the shale revolution boost the profits of U.S. refiners.
NEW YORK, Oct 30 - Marathon Petroleum Corp and other owners of the 1.2-million-barrel-a-day Capline crude oil pipeline, which runs from the U.S. Gulf Coast to Patoka, Illinois, said they would study options for it as supplies expand in North America.
- Kinder Morgan: Looking For Growth Opportunities
- 10 Core Contender Dividend Dogs Tag 9.8% To 47% April Upsides
- Dividend Increases, March 23-April 10, 2015
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 1st Quarter 2015 Update
- Plains All American Pipeline Could Be The Best Performing Large-Cap MLP Over The Next 2-3 Years
- The MLP Story That Few Appreciate, And How To Make Money From Their Mistake
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. and Plains GP Holdings Increase Distributions
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. and Plains GP Holdings Announce Timing of First-Quarter 2015 Earnings Release
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Equities Technical Momentum - DHT Holdings, ONEOK, Plains All American Pipeline, Targa Resources Partners, and MarkWest Energy Partners
- Plains All American Pipeline Enters Joint Venture with Delek Logistics to Build Caddo Pipeline
- Anadarko Joins Magellan Midstream and Plains All American to Build Saddlehorn Pipeline
- PAA Completes Public Offering of Common Units
- Plains All American Pipeline Acquires Williston Basin Crude Oil Terminal Under Construction
- Magellan Midstream and Plains All American to Build Saddlehorn Pipeline
- PAA Prices Public Offering of Common Units
- PAA Announces Public Offering of Common Units