News: Pan American Silver Corp (PAA.TO)
13 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 20 2014
TORONTO, Feb 20 - Pan American Silver Corp reported a much bigger fourth-quarter loss on Thursday because of a sharp drop in metal prices and a charge to write down the value of its Dolores mine.
TORONTO, Feb 20 - Pan American Silver Corp reported a bigger fourth-quarter loss on Thursday as it took a $218.1 million noncash impairment charge on the value of its Dolores mine, linked to a drop in metal prices and higher taxes.
TORONTO, Dec 19 - Pan American Silver Corp has decided to go ahead with an expansion at its La Colorada mine in Mexico, and expects to boost mine production to 7.7 million ounces of silver per year by the end of 2017 from about 4.7 million ounces currently.
- Magellan Midstream Partners: The Best MLP In America Is Trading At A Discount
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners: Is There Anything To Be Salvaged From This Fiasco?
- A Closer Look At Enterprise Products Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q4 2013
- Plains All American: A High-Quality, 4.5% Yielding MLP For Serious Long-Term Investors
- TransCanada's Energy East Pipeline Could Enhance Long-Term Revenue Growth
- Cramer's Lightning Round - I Don't Fool Around, I'm A ConEd Guy (2/25/14)
- Pan American Silver reports on fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results
- Pan American Silver Increases Proven and Probable Silver Mineral Reserves to 323.5 Million Ounces
- Pan American Silver's Board approves first dividend of 2014 in the amount of $0.125 per share
- Pan American Silver increases silver reserves at the La Colorada mine and files NI 43-101 report for mine expansion on SEDAR
- Pan American Silver produced 6.8 million silver ounces and a record 46,200 gold ounces in the fourth quarter of 2013
- Data Analysis before Market Hours:Pan American Silver, Silver Standard Resources, Silvercorp Metals, and Fortuna Silver Mines
- Pan American Silver to Expand its La Colorada mine
- Market Trend Highlights: Pan American Silver, Silver Standard Resources, Silvercorp Metals, and Fortuna Silver Mines
- Pan American Silver announces normal course issuer bid
- Pan American Silver Reports Net Earnings of $14.2 Million or $0.09 Per Share for the Third Quarter of 2013