News: Pan American Silver Corp (PAA.TO)
25 Jul 2014
Thu, Feb 20 2014
TORONTO, Feb 20 - Pan American Silver Corp reported a much bigger fourth-quarter loss on Thursday because of a sharp drop in metal prices and a charge to write down the value of its Dolores mine.
TORONTO, Feb 20 - Pan American Silver Corp reported a bigger fourth-quarter loss on Thursday as it took a $218.1 million noncash impairment charge on the value of its Dolores mine, linked to a drop in metal prices and higher taxes.
- Second Quarter Portfolio Review: Building Dividend Growth And Quality
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 2nd Quarter 2014 Update
- Attractive Alternatives To Kinder Morgan For MLP Investors
- When Might North American Oil Production Peak?
- Can Magellan Find A Route To An Even Higher Multiple?
- MLPs And The Conspiracy Of Silence
- Pan American Silver to announce its unaudited 2014 second quarter results on August 13th
- Strike settled at Pan American Silver's San Vicente mine
- Work stoppage at Pan American Silver's San Vicente mine
- Pan American Silver Announces Positive Results for Dolores' Preliminary Economic Assessment
- Coverage of Silver Equities -- Research on Pan American Silver, Coeur Mining, Great Panther Silver, and Endeavour Silver
- Awards, Agreements, Appointments, and Productions - Analyst Notes on Pan American, Sasol, Approach Resources, CNOOC and Swift Energy
- Pan American Silver's Chairman Ross Beaty Receives Vale Medal from the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum
- Pan American Silver announces results of annual shareholders meeting
- Metals & Mining Equities Technical Commentary -- Research on Pan American Silver, First Majestic Silver, Fortuna Silver Mines, and Silvercorp Metals
- Pan American Silver increases silver and gold production in the first quarter of 2014