Pacific Drilling SA (PACD.K)
18 Aug 2017
Fri, Aug 4 2017
Publicly listed drillship operator Pacific Drilling SA said on Thursday it may file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection if it is unable to bolster its finances as the energy industry stabilizes following the worst slump in a generation.
* Pacific Drilling SA qtrly loss per common share, diluted $6.48
* On June 2, Board accepted resignation of Ron Moskovitz as Chairman and member of board with immediate effect - SEC filing
* Revenues for first-quarter of $105.5 million with a revenue efficiency of 98.0%
* Pacific Drilling announces fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 results
- Transocean-Songa Offshore: Who Is Next On My Bucket List?
- Pacific Drilling - Q2 2017 Results... Here Comes The Time To Worry About The Shareholders' Fate
- Energy Recap: Thinking About What's Ahead For Oil Companies
- Pacific Drilling: Shareholders Might Receive Nothing Instead Of 2%
- Transocean's Shares Soar After Bullish Management Remarks
- Diamond Offshore Drilling: Merger? Not Now