Pacific Drilling SA (PACD.N)
27 Jul 2016
Tue, Jun 7 2016
* Pacific drilling regains compliance with NYSE continued listing requirements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Reverse stock split will reduce number of outstanding common shares from 225.5 million to 22.6 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.07 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Quarter 2016 results may 5; conference call to follow may 6 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- Noble Corp.: No News Is Not Great News
- Transocean: Bond Pricing Signals Other Drillers Won't Follow
- Pacific Drilling: What Catalysts Are Responsible For Upside?
- Pacific Drilling Regained Compliance With The NYSE's Continued Listing Requirements - Now What?
- Pacific Drilling Sees A Short Squeeze
- Offshore Drillers - Q1 Earnings Season Results