Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG)
26 May 2017
Wed, May 10 2017
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.31per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Penske Automotive Group Inc - acquisition of Jaguar and Land Rover dealerships in Paramus, New Jersey from Prestige Family of Fine Cars
* Files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed Source text:(http://bit.ly/2l8QOYw) Further company coverage:
* Team Penske says Stratasys to provide equipment, support services to assist Team Penske in engineering, manufacturing efforts across NASCAR, Indycar racing platforms
* Approved an increase in cash dividend to $0.30 per share for Q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Penske Automotive reports record fourth quarter and full year results
MEXICO CITY, Jan 9 Mexican auto exports and production rose in December and in 2016, auto industry association AMIA said on Monday, amid fears of a future industry slowdown after U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump threatened automakers.
- Decision, Decisions: Which Dividend Growth Stock Would You Choose?
- 16 Dividend Increases: May 8-12, 2017
- Penske Automotive's (PAG) CEO Roger Penske on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Weighing The Week Ahead: Time To Rebuild The Wall Of Worry?
- Penske Automotive Group: Growth, Value And Dividend Growth Hiding In Plain Sight