PayPoint plc (PAYP.L)
9 Dec 2016
Thu, Nov 24 2016
Nov 24 Bill payment services provider PayPoint Plc said its first-half profit rose about 16 percent, driven by cost deferrals as well as growth in its mobile payments division and Romanian bill payment transactions unit.
Nov 24 Bill payment services provider PayPoint Plc said its first-half adjusted operating profit before impairment charges rose about 16 percent, driven by growth in its mobile payments division and a rise in bill payment transactions in Romania.
* Overall trading for Q1 remains in line with our expectations - CEO
July 5 British payment services firm PayPoint Plc said on Tuesday that finance director George Earle will retire from his role in 2017.
* George Earle will retire from his role as finance director and executive director of company during 2017
- Tracking Alex Roepers' Atlantic Investment Management Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- China's Alipay Seeks To Export Mobile Payments Abroad
- Give Zoe's Kitchen A Year - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/27/16)
- 30 Trades To Profit From The Self-Driving Car
- How Big Is Square's Small Business Lending Platform's Opportunity?
- Ingenico Is Still A Great Company, But More Than Ever A Long-Term Play