News: Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras SA (PBR)
14 Mar 2014
Thu, Mar 13 2014
* Chevron hasn't filed full report on 2nd incident in offshore field -ANP
SAO PAULO, March 13 - Brazil's federal police will investigate allegations that officials from state-run oil company Petroleo Brasiliero SA accepted bribes from Dutch ship leaser SBM Offshore NV, newspaper Folha de S.Paulo reported on Thursday.
BRASILIA - The rift between President Dilma Rousseff and her main political allies widened on Wednesday one day after they voted in Congress to look into bribery allegations leveled at Brazil's state-run oil company Petrobras.
BRASILIA, March 12 - The rift between President Dilma Rousseff and her main political allies widened on Wednesday one day after they voted in Congress to look into bribery allegations leveled at Brazil's state-run oil company Petrobras.
Brazilian state-controlled oil producer Petróleo Brasileiro SA and partner Petrogal Brasil SA found oil in an offshore well located in northeastern Brazil, according to a securities filing on Wednesday. The well, known as Pitu, is located 55 kilometers (34.4 miles) off the coast of Brazil's Rio Grande do Norte state, at a depth of about 1,731 meters, the filing said.
BRASILIA/SAO PAULO, March 11 - Brazil's lower house of Congress approved on Tuesday the creation of a special committee to monitor any probes in the Netherlands of allegations that a Dutch company paid bribes to officials at state-run oil company Petrobras.
NEW YORK, March 11 (IFR) - Petrobras was certainly impressive in building a USD23bn order book for its USD8.5bn six-part bond on Monday, but weaker demand than in years past - not to mention higher concessions - underscored the challenges the Brazilian oil name faces as it tries to reverse its reputation as one of the world's most indebted companies.
NEW YORK, March 10 (IFR) - Petrobras has launched a USD8.5bn six-bond offering after generating a USD22bn plus order book.
NEW YORK, March 10 (IFR) - Brazilian oil company Petrobras is offering investors a new issue concession of around 30-35bp on its new multi-billion dollar, six-part bond offering expected to price later on Monday.
NEW YORK, March 10 (IFR) - Orders for the six-part dollar bond offering from state-controlled Brazilian oil company Petrobras have reached USD12bn, according to market sources.
- Technical Commentary on Most Active Equities: Twitter, Kinross Gold, Petróleo Brasileiro, and Pandora Media
- Financial Results and Certified Oil Reserves Updates - Analyst Notes on Concho, MarkWest Energy, Petrobras, Whiting, and BPZ
- Technical Dimensions to the Market: Petroleo Brasileiro, Hercules Offshore, Helmerich & Payne, and W&T Offshore
- Mining Industry Briefing Inclusive of Resource Company Confirming Increased Precious Metals Yields
- Bullish Trend Commentary: Barrick Gold Corporation, Google Inc, Nokia Corporation, Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras, Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Bullish Trend Analysis Report: Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras, XOMA Corp, Groupon Inc, EnteroMedics Inc, Schlumberger Limited
- Breakfast Round-up: Petroleo Brasileiro, Hercules Offshore, Helmerich & Payne, and W&T Offshore
- Bullish Trend Analysis Report: Tesla Motors, Wal-Mart Stores, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, JA Solar Holdings, Rite Aid Corporation
- Bullish Trend Analysis To Watch: Alcatel Lucent SA, Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras, Twitter Inc, J.C. Penney Company, Alcoa Inc
- Key Quarterly Earnings & Corporate developments: NetApp, Riverbed Technology, Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras SA, Goldman Sachs Group, JPMorgan Chase & Co