PG&E Corp (PCG)
25 Oct 2016
Wed, Sep 21 2016
* PG&E Corporation board of directors elects Eric Mullins as a director
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.49 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pg&E corporation announces pricing of public offering of common stock
* Expects to contribute all of net proceeds from offering to its regulated utility subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PG&E appoints Kevin J. Dasso as vice president, electric asset management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Maintaining its previously issued 2016 guidance for non-GAAP earnings from operations in range of $3.65 to $3.85 per share
* PG&E says co, labor and environmental groups to continue ongoing discussions with select parties on Diablo Canyon joint proposal Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
July 8 Northern California power and gas company Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) said on Friday its McDonald Island gas storage facility in San Joaquin County remained out of service after the company detected small methane leaks from some of its wells in June.
June 21 California's only functioning nuclear power plant will close by 2025 and be replaced by renewables, energy efficiency and storage under an agreement announced on Tuesday by its owner, PG&E Corp, labor unions and environmental groups.
* Thomason was also appointed vice president, chief financial officer and controller of corporation's unit pacific gas and electric company