News: PG&E Corp (PCG.N)
29 Aug 2014
Mon, Aug 25 2014
Aug 25 - A federal nuclear inspector urged U.S. regulators to shut down a California nuclear power plant until tests showed its reactors could withstand shocks from nearby earthquake faults, according to the Associated Press and an environmental group.
- A federal grand jury for the Northern District of California charged PG&E Corp on Tuesday alleging it obstructed the investigation of the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) into the deadly San Bruno natural gas explosion in 2010.
July 29 - A federal grand jury for the Northern District of California charged PG&E Corp on Tuesday alleging it obstructed the investigation of the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) into the deadly San Bruno natural gas explosion in 2010.
WARSAW, July 1 - The Polish state wants to sell around 65 million of its shares in energy firm PGE, with Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and Unicredit to organise the transaction, Deutsche Bank said in a statement on Tuesday.
Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Poland's financial markets on Wednesday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 2 hours):
April 1 - PG&E Corp was hit on Tuesday with federal criminal charges involving safety violations related to a deadly 2010 natural gas line rupture and fire in San Bruno, California, that destroyed a neighborhood killed eight people.
March 27 - PG&E Corp said it expects the U.S. government to file criminal charges against the company over the deadly 2010 San Bruno gas line rupture and fire that destroyed a neighborhood and killed eight people.
WARSAW - Poland's biggest utility group PGE picked a Hitachi-led consortium to build a coal-fired power unit at a price of 3.25 billion zlotys ($1.07 billion), a member of the consortium said.
WARSAW, March 18 - Poland's biggest utility group PGE picked a Hitachi-led consortium to build a coal-fired power unit at a price of 3.25 billion zlotys ($1.07 billion), a member of the consortium said.
- Will This Downgrade Hurt PG&E (PCG) Stock Today?
- Will PG&E (PCG) Stock React Positively To This Ratings Upgrade?
- PG&E's (PCG) CEO Anthony Earley on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Will This Obstruction Charge Hurt PG&E (PCG) Stock?
- How Will PG&E (PCG) Stock Respond To This Analyst Action?
- Utilities And Rising Interest Rates: Fact Or Fiction?
- PG&E Provides Additional $25,000 To The American Red Cross Following Napa Quake
- PG&E Asks for Public's Help to Support Theft Investigation at Metcalf Substation
- PG&E Provides A Back-To-School Safety Lesson
- PG&E Reports Electric Service Restored to Homes and Businesses Impacted by Napa County Earthquake
- PG&E Continues Earthquake Restoration; Extensive Focus on Ensuring Gas Safety
- PG&E Restoring Services Impacted by Major Earthquake in South Napa Region of California
- Market Activity, Certifications Conformity, Acquisitions, Quarterly Earnings Releases, and Donations - Research Reports on Lam Research, GT Advanced, UNS Energy, PG&E and Boeing
- Stock Watchout on Multi-Utilities Industry -- PG&E, Public Service Enterprise, Ameren, NiSource, and Consolidated Edison
- PG&E Names Helen Burt SVP Of Corporate Affairs, Laurie Giammona SVP And Chief Customer Officer
- California Public Utilities Commission Issues Final Decision in PG&E General Rate Case