Priceline Group Inc (PCLN.OQ)
24 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 14 2017
* Jana Partners LLC dissolves sole share stake in Twitter - sec filing
* Priceline Group Inc - Momondo Group, currently a portfolio company of Great Hill Partners, will report into Kayak CEO Steve Hafner after acquisition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Travel website operator Priceline Group Inc said on Thursday that Glenn Fogel, the company's current head of strategy has been named chief executive, effective Jan. 1.
* Cuts share stake in Restaurant Brands International Inc by 14.0 percent to 2.1 million shares
* Change in holdings are as of September 30, 2016 and compared with the previous quarter ended as of June 30, 2016
Nov 7 Travel website operator Priceline Group Inc's quarterly profit and revenue beat analysts' estimates, driven by higher hotel and rental car bookings, and the company reported strong gross bookings.
* Keller will report to Jeffery H. Boyd, interim CEO and chairman of board for Priceline Group
Travel website operator Priceline Group Inc reported a 19 percent jump in quarterly revenue, driven by higher hotel bookings, sending its shares up 5.2 percent in extended trading.
Nov 7 Travel website operator Priceline Group Inc reported a 19 percent jump in quarterly revenue, driven by higher hotel bookings, sending its shares up 5.2 percent in extended trading.
* Priceline Group Inc qtrly total revenue $3.69 billion versus $3.10 billion last year
- Why The Market Might Be Too Far Out Over Its Ski Tips
- Investors Should Not Focus Too Much On Dividends
- Priceline: A Money Creating Machine
- Buy Schlumberger At $81 - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/13/17)
- Long Expedia: Benefit From Secular Growth In Online Travel
- Three Very Impressive Breakouts That Still Have Huge Upside