Panasonic Corp (PCRFY.PK)
26 May 2017
Mon, May 15 2017
* Panasonic to place its entities handling consumer electronics sales in Europe and North America under control of Appliances Company in fiscal 2018 - Nikkei
MEXICO CITY, May 15 Mexico's competition watchdog said on Monday it had fined Japan's Panasonic Corp for failing to disclose that its purchase of Spanish auto parts maker Ficosa International would boost its indirect ownership of Ficosa Mexico.
TOKYO Panasonic Corp said on Thursday it expects operating profit to rise by one-fifth year-on-year this financial year as investments in advanced automotive parts begin to pay off.
* Signs of profit from auto invest a boost to CEO Tsuga (Adds background)
TOKYO, May 11 Panasonic Corp said on Thursday it expects operating profit to rise 21 percent in the financial year through March as investments in advanced automotive parts begin to pay off.
BRUSSELS, April 24 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
TOKYO Japanese electronics conglomerate Panasonic Corp has raised its offer to buy out subsidiary PanaHome Corp , in an effort to satisfy the housebuilder's shareholders, who were unhappy with the original bid.
TOKYO, April 21 Japanese electronics maker Panasonic Corp said on Friday it has decided to make an all-cash offer to buy the rest of PanaHome Corp worth 92.4 billion yen ($846.9 million), cancelling an earlier stock-swap agreement.
* Says it will no longer do share swap with its unit PanaHome
* Says it plans to dissolve and liquidate its wholly owned unit MTPD, which is mainly engaged in provision of cathode-ray tube related technology service
- Growth Drivers In The North American Residential Energy Storage Markets
- Solar Roofs For Toyota, Tesla And Hanergy Cars: Why?
- Tower Semiconductors: Not At The Top Of The Tower Yet
- Tesla's Grid-Scale Battery Offering For South Australia Meets Competition, But Presents Upside Potential
- Cobalt Miner News For The Month Of February 2017
- Panasonic Corporation: Going Higher With The Turnaround