Precision Drilling Corp (PD.TO)
9 Dec 2016
Tue, Nov 8 2016
BRIEF-Precision Drilling announces pricing for redemption of 2019 notes, partial redemption of 2020 notes
* Precision Drilling Corporation announces pricing details of redemption of 2019 notes and partial redemption of 2020 notes
* Precision Drilling Corp - Priced US$350 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.750% senior notes due 2023
* Precision Drilling Corp - to offer US$350 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2023
* Precision drilling corporation announces 2016 third quarter financial results
Oct 13 Precision engineering group Renishaw Plc said it would discontinue operations at its diagnostics unit as it had not received any acceptable offers, and said 33 staff would be made redundant.
* Precision Drilling files for mixed shelf offering of $1 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Company sees continued demand for Tier 1 rigs (Adds details, compares results with analysts' estimate)
* Precision Drilling Corporation announces 2016 second quarter financial results
July 21 Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp posted a bigger quarterly loss, hurt by the lowest drilling activity in decades as oil producers slash spending.