News: PepsiCo Inc (PEP.N)
- Soda machine maker SodaStream International Ltd said it would sell some of PepsiCo Inc's brands through its soda machines on a test basis later this year.
Oct 24 - Soda machine maker SodaStream International Ltd said it would sell some of PepsiCo Inc's brands through its soda machines on a test basis later this year.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to PepsiCo, Inc.'s (PepsiCo) newly issued $500 million 30-year senior note offering. Fitch also assigns an 'A' rating to PepsiCo's $3.7725 billion five-year credit agreement maturing in June 2019 and an 'A' rating to PepsiCo's $3.7725 billion 364-day revolving credit agreement. PepsiCo will use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes. The Rating Outlook is
(Recasts, adds background, details from conference call and new share price)
NEW YORK - PepsiCo Inc raised its full-year earnings forecast and said snack sales helped its quarterly profit beat expectations, sending its shares up more than 1 percent in morning trading on Thursday. | Video
NEW YORK - PepsiCo Inc raised its full-year earnings forecast and said snack sales helped its quarterly profit beat expectations, sending its shares up more than 1 percent in morning trading on Thursday.
(Adds CEO comments from conference call, analyst quote, background)
NEW YORK, Oct 9 - Alcoa Inc and PepsiCo Inc were among Thursday's biggest premarket movers, with both rallying on strong results.
NEW YORK, Oct 9 - PepsiCo Inc said on Thursday that it was raising its full-year earnings per share guidance as its quarterly profit rose on strong snack sales.
NEW YORK, Oct 1 - PepsiCo Inc for the first time is introducing a product exclusively through Amazon.com Inc as the snack and soft drink maker aims to expand its footprint in e-commerce.
- SodaStream (SODA) Stock Soaring Today on PepsiCo (PEP) Deal
- From 5 To 58 Years 5-Star Dividend Dogs Hiked Annual Dividends
- New Data Underscores Impact Of Investor Activism On Brands
- Jim Cramer on Yahoo!'s CEO Marissa Mayers: Job Well Done!
- MusclePharm Corp.: An Undiscovered Growth Story With Over 80% Upside
- Today's Market: Earnings Moving These Stocks And Their Peers
- Lay's Potato Chips Announces Lay's Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Flavored Chips As 2014 "Do Us A Flavor" Contest Winner
- Cracker Jack Brand Hits Home Run With First-Ever Float In 88th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®
- Appointments, Acquisition Agreements, Collaborations, and Earnings Release Schedule - Research Reports on Pepsico, Delphi, Express Scripts, Omnicom and TJX
- Beverages Equities Technical Notes - Coca-Cola, PepsiCo Inc., Monster Beverage, Molson Coors Brewing, and Anheuser-Busch InBev
- PepsiCo Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results and Raises Full Year EPS Guidance
- LIONSGATE ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIPS WITH DORITOS, MAZDA AND WHOLE FOODS MARKET®'S WHOLE PLANET FOUNDATION® FOR THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY - PART 1
- Survey Reveals Two-Thirds Of Americans Prefer Watching Movies At Home Over The Theater And Women Are More Likely Than Men To Read The Book Before Seeing The Movie Version
- PepsiCo Names Tony West Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Lay's Brand Issues Last Call For Votes In Its 'Do Us A Flavor' Contest; $1 Million Grand Prize On The Line For Finalist Who Submits Winning Flavor Idea
- New Facility Location, Philanthropic Initiatives, Favourable Court Rulings, Financial Results, and Promotions - Research Reports on Tesla, P&G, Pepsico, Foot Locker and Johnson Controls