News: Perion Network Ltd (PERI.OQ)
12 Dec 2013
Tue, Sep 17 2013
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s)
TEL AVIV - Israeli consumer Internet company Perion Network will merge with privately held Conduit's "client connect" business in an all-stock transaction, the companies said on Monday.
TEL AVIV, Sept 16 - Israeli consumer Internet company Perion Network will merge with privately held Conduit's "client connect" business in an all-stock transaction, the companies said on Monday.
- Perion Network's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Big Upside Ahead For Perion
- Perion: A House Built On Copyright Infringement And Piracy
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Friday September 20
- Perion: A Misunderstood And Unappreciated Merger
- Perion And Conduit: Match Made In Heaven?
- Perion to Present at the UBS 41st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference
- Perion Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Acquisition of Conduit’s ClientConnect
- Perion Revenues Increase 31% and Non GAAP Net Income Up 68% in Third Quarter of 2013
- Perion Network to Announce Third Quarter and Nine Months 2013 Financial Results on November 12, 2013
- Perion Ltd. Introduces Molto, the New iPhone Email App with a “Social Feel”
- Perion Calls Shareholder Meeting to Approve Transaction with Conduit and ClientConnect and Other Matters
- Perion & Conduit’s “Client Connect” Combine to Create Industry Leader
- Smilebox Launches New Online RSVP Feature in all Invitations
- Perion Revenues Nearly Double and Non GAAP Net Income up 85% in Second Quarter of 2013
- Perion Announces Search Agreement with Yahoo!