Pernod Ricard SA (PERP.PA)
29 Jul 2016
PARIS, May 31 French drinks group Pernod Ricard said sales in China, its second-largest market, remained soft and that it was too early to say if a rebound would come in the financial year starting July 1.
* Cognac, whisky stock levels in China are "close to a normal level". "We are where we should be".
* Says it is too early to say if China sales will return to growth in FY 2016/17. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Dominique Vidalon)
* As of May 17 Pernod Ricard SA will list a 600 million euro ($679.5 million) bond on Euronext Paris
* Said on Tuesday it completed a 600 million euro ($683.2 million) 10-year bond issue
* Pernod ricard says aims to conclude talks on sale of paddy whiskey to sazerac in coming weeks Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MILAN/LONDON, April 21 European stocks fell slightly on Thursday, with Swedish telecom equipment maker Ericsson and French drinks firm Pernod leading the fall after disappointing updates.
PARIS, April 21 Pernod Ricard's third-quarter sales came in below expectations on Thursday as whiskey sales in China continued to suffer, in contrast to French rival Remy Cointreau which was buoyed this week by a rebound in Chinese cognac sales.
PARIS, April 21 French spirits maker Pernod Ricard posted lower-than-expected third-quarter sales on Thursday, reflecting a still challenging Chinese market.