Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)
24 Jun 2016
Thu, Jun 9 2016
PARIS, June 9 France's Peugeot family is ready to consider raising its stake in PSA Group, the carmaker it controlled until a government-backed bailout in 2014, former chairman Thierry Peugeot and other members of the founding clan said in a rare group interview with Les Echos.
PARIS, May 30 The Peugeot family plans to hold informal talks with the French government on Tuesday to discuss the future of its stake in carmaker Peugeot PSA Citroen , a source said on Monday.
PARIS, May 30 The Peugeot family plans to hold informal talks with the government on Tuesday to discuss the future of its stake in the French carmaker Peugeot PSA Citroen , a source familiar with plans for the discussions said on Monday.
PARIS, May 25 French carmaker Peugeot PSA Citroen may raise its forecast for the size of the European car market this year when it publishes half-year results, Chief Executive Carlos Taveres said on Wednesday.
PARIS, May 24 The French government is weighing a possible sale of part or all of its 14 percent stake in PSA , the maker of Peugeot, Citroen and DS cars, Les Echos reported on Tuesday.
MADRID, May 19 French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is set to invest 700 million euros ($785 million) in Spain over the next four years and will produce a new car in the country from 2020, a spokesman for the company said.
* French AMF market watchdog says China's Dongfeng holds 17.6 percent of voting rights in PSA Peugeot Citroen following attribution of double voting rights under the so-called Florange law, a move rewarding long-term investors.
PARIS, April 27 PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a 1.4 percent drop in first-quarter group sales, dragged down by negative currency effects, but the French carmaker said it was more optimistic about the European auto market this year.
BEIJING, April 25 PSA Peugeot Citroen expects to see approximately 7 percent growth for its China vehicle sales this year, a company executive said on Monday on the sidelines of Beijing autoshow.
PARIS PSA Peugeot Citroen was raided by anti-fraud investigators on Thursday as part of ongoing investigations on pollutants in the automobile sector, the French carmaker said in a statement.
- United Guardian: Is The Current 5.4% Dividend Safe?
- When Analysts Warn About A Dividend Cut, Should You Listen?
- United Guardian Offering A 5% Yield With A Shareholder-Friendly Board Of Directors
- United-Guardian: Strong Last Quarter, But What About Currency?
- My Dividend Portfolio: 2014 Year In Review
- The Early Retiree Portfolio For 2015