News: Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)
5 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 4 2013
PARIS - The rush to Paris's Charles-de-Gaulle airport for flights to China began on Friday, October 11. A first set of bankers booked onto the 10-hour overnight Air China Flight; over the next 48 hours, they were followed by top management from PSA Peugeot Citroën and the French Finance Ministry. | Video
PARIS, Dec 4 - As it struggles to rein in losses, PSA Peugeot Citroën is cutting back sharply on investment. Research and development is due to fall to well below 3 billion euros ($4 billion) in 2013 - less than one-fifth of rival Volkswagen's budget.
DAKAR, Dec 4 - While Peugeot the company may be struggling to find its way, Peugeot the car is still going strong on some of the world's most treacherous roads in the former French colonies of West Africa.
PARIS, Dec 4 - The rush to Paris's Charles-de-Gaulle airport for flights to China began on Friday, Oct. 11. A first set of bankers booked onto the 10-hour overnight Air China Flight; over the next 48 hours, they were followed by top management from PSA Peugeot Citroën and the French Finance Ministry.
(This accompanies a Special Report on PSA Peugeot Citroen: http://link.reuters.com/ref25v)
PARIS - Car sales in France and Spain showed further signs of stabilizing last month after a prolonged recession in much of Europe pushed demand close to a two-decade low, though optimism was dampened by weak numbers from Italy.
PARIS - Car sales in France and Spain showed further signs of stabilizing last month after a prolonged recession in much of Europe pushed demand close to a two-decade low.
PARIS, Dec 2 - German luxury carmaker BMW and France's PSA Peugeot Citroen have not yet decided whether to extend or end their partnership on small petrol engines when the project expires in 2016, BMW's boss said in a newspaper interview.
PARIS/DUBAI, Nov 28 - Peugeot and Renault are among Western firms sending executives to an automotive conference that opens in Iran on Saturday - firing the starting gun on a more overt race for post-sanctions business.
PARIS - The outgoing chief executive of French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said he would forego his pension package after an outcry from government ministers and labor unions.
- United-Guardian: A Recession-proof Income Stock
- 2 Mid-Cap Stocks From The Household And Personal Product Industry
- A One-Trick Pony - But It's A Great Trick
- Dividend Champions For June 2013
- 13 Dividend Stocks Delivering What's Important
- Dividend Challengers: 11 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- PSA Peugeot Citroën : Banque PSA Finance Launched a New Master Structure on November 28th 2013 to Issue ABS Bonds Backed by German Auto Loans Receivables
- PSA Peugeot Citroën’s Rennes Plant: A €90 million investment for a new C segment vehicle
- PSA Peugeot Citroën : A Clarification Concerning the Pension Plan Applicable to Philippe Varin
- Changes in the Equity Interests Held by Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroën in Société de Transmissions Automatiques (STA) and Française de Mécanique (FM)
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Capital Markets Day: Presentation of the Development Plan of Peugeot and Citroen Brands, Their Product Range, Presentation of the Group’s Technologies and Its Innovation Policy
- Carlos Tavares Nominated to the Managing Board of PSA Peugeot Citroën to Succeed Philippe Varin in 2014
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Presents The Initial Results Of Its “Open Innovation” Programme
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: Banque PSA Finance issued Senior and Mezzanine ABS bonds, backed by some French Automotive receivables, for respectively 522 M€ and 51.5 M€, on October 31st 2013.
- PSA Peugeot Citroën : Banque PSA Finance Launched a New Master Structure on October 24th 2013 to Issue ABS Bonds Backed by German Auto Lease Receivables
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Inaugurates a New Engine Production Line in France