News: Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)
23 Jan 2015
Wed, Jan 14 2015
* Analysts say VW, Peugeot could be beneficiaries of China sales (Adds analyst comment about prospects for BMW, Peugeot)
PARIS, Jan 14 - French car marker PSA Peugeot Citroen saw a rebound in sales last year helped by a boom in China and a recovery in Europe.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/LONDON, January 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings believes that further corporate transactions are likely in the car manufacturing sector and could involve European manufacturers including Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCA, BB-/Stable), Peugeot SA (PSA, B+/Positive) and Volkswagen AG (A/Stable). Despite what can appear as an already limited number of large global players compared with other more fragmented industries, we believe t
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.5 pct, bouncing back from Friday's fall
PARIS, Jan 7 - PSA Peugeot Citroen, an icon of French motor manufacturing, is to move out of its Paris headquarters in 2017 to a location in the city's western suburbs as part of a cost-saving push under its new part-Chinese ownership structure.
SHANGHAI, Dec 25 - China's anti-corruption watchdog said on Thursday it was investigating Fan Zhong, a former senior executive at Dongfeng Motor Group Co, the local venture partner of Peugeot SA and Nissan Motor Co, for alleged "serious disciplinary violations".
PRAGUE, Dec 17 - Czech car factory TPCA, a joint venture of Toyota Motor Corp and PSA Peugeot Citroen , cut its 2015 production outlook by 10 percent to 220,000 vehicles, a spokesman said on Wednesday.
BRUSSELS, Dec 11 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
PARIS, Dec 11 - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen pledged to invest in production of new models at its Poissy factory west of Paris, unions said on Thursday, safeguarding the plant's future in return for cutbacks agreed with workers' representatives.
PARIS, Dec 11 - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to invest 150 million euros ($187 million) over the next 3 years to modernise its Poissy plant near Paris, unions said on Thursday.
- PSA Peugeot Citroën : Worldwide Sales Up 4.3% to 2,939 Million Units in 2014
- PSA Peugeot Citroën and France’s Leading Design Schools Innovate within the OpenLab Design Programme to Support Tomorrow’s Mobility Solutions
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Sign a Full Assembly of Cars Agreement with AllurGroup in Kazakhstan
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Partners with EuraTechnologies, an Accelerator of Digital Enterprises
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: Frédéric Brunet Appointed Investor Relations Officer
- PSA Peugeot Citroën to Participate in the First Meetings of the Machine Learning for Big Data Industrial Research Chair
- MINES ParisTech Announces the Creation of an International Research Chair on Automated Driving, in Partnership with Valeo, PSA Peugeot Citroën and Safran
- PSA Peugeot Citroën : Banque PSA Finance Successfully Passes ECB Stress Tests
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: Third-Quarter 2014 Consolidated Revenues
- Dongfeng Peugeot Citroën Automobile (DPCA) Begins Construction of a Fourth Plant in China to Support its Sales Growth