News: Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)
PARIS - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen, placed ninth in the world by vehicle sales, is open to potential partnerships but must complete its restructuring first, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
PARIS, Oct 1 - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen , placed ninth in the world by vehicle sales, is open to potential partnerships but must complete its restructuring first, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
PARIS, Oct 1 - PSA Peugeot Citroen led a 6.3 percent gain in French car sales last month, boosted by an extra selling day, the CCFA industry association said on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI/PARIS, Sept 16 - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's largest utility vehicle maker, is in advanced talks to buy PSA Peugeot Citroen's scooter business, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing three unnamed sources familiar with the matter.
VELIZY, France, Sept 4 - PSA Peugeot Citroen will double its premium DS line-up to six vehicles in the "medium term", brand chief Yves Bonnefont said.
STRASBOURG, France, Sept 1 - PSA Peugeot Citroen will cut 300 jobs as it reduces output at its Sochaux plant in eastern France starting in November, trade union officials said on Monday.
PARIS, Aug 13 - PSA Peugeot Citroen, the French carmaker whose spiralling losses led to a government-backed bailout earlier this year, may already be close to an important recovery milestone: a return to the benchmark CAC-40 index.
NEW DELHI/PARIS, Aug 6 - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen on Wednesday denied an Indian newspaper report of partnership talks with India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to share technology and production facilities.
PARIS, Aug 1 - French car sales fell 4.3 percent in July as economic jitters weighed on demand, the country's CCFA industry body said on Friday.
- Bertrand Blaise Appointed Communications Director PSA Peugeot Citroën
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Launches “Accelerate”, an Employee Share Offering Dedicated to over 100,000 Employees across 14 Countries
- PSA Peugeot Citroën : Christophe Musy Appointed Executive Vice President, Aftersales Services and Parts
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Continues to Actively Manage Its Debt
- Foundation VINCI Pour La Cité, VINCI Autoroutes Foundation for Responsible Driving and PSA Peugeot Citroën Foundation Launch Call for Solidarity Mobility Projects
- Agreement on Jobs for Women and Gender Equality in the Workplace Signed Unanimously at PSA Peugeot Citroën
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Launches EUROREPAR CAR SERVICE Multi-Brand Network
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: Availability of the Half-Year Financial Report as of 30 June 2014
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: First-Half 2014 Results
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: More Than 1,000 Telecommuters after Six Months