News: Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)
12 Sep 2014
Thu, Sep 4 2014
VELIZY, France, Sept 4 - PSA Peugeot Citroen will double its premium DS line-up to six vehicles in the "medium term", brand chief Yves Bonnefont said.
STRASBOURG, France, Sept 1 - PSA Peugeot Citroen will cut 300 jobs as it reduces output at its Sochaux plant in eastern France starting in November, trade union officials said on Monday.
PARIS, Aug 13 - PSA Peugeot Citroen, the French carmaker whose spiralling losses led to a government-backed bailout earlier this year, may already be close to an important recovery milestone: a return to the benchmark CAC-40 index.
NEW DELHI/PARIS, Aug 6 - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen on Wednesday denied an Indian newspaper report of partnership talks with India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to share technology and production facilities.
PARIS, Aug 1 - French car sales fell 4.3 percent in July as economic jitters weighed on demand, the country's CCFA industry body said on Friday.
* Shares up 6 percent (Adds CEO and analyst comments, details, background)
PARIS, July 30 - European stocks dipped on Wednesday, with shares in oil major Total falling on worries over its investments in Russia and after posting a drop in profits.
PARIS, July 30 - PSA Peugeot Citroen narrowed its first-half net loss and posted the first positive contribution from its core auto division in three years, as the French carmaker's recovery plan began to show early results.
(Adds Balfour Beatty, Zillow, PSA Peugeot Citroen, BayernLB Holding, Repsol, Interpublic Group of Cos)
MILAN/LONDON - PSA Peugeot Citroen and Fiat Chrysler denied a Financial Times report on Thursday that the companies were preparing a merger to create the world's fifth-largest carmaker.
- Agreement on Jobs for Women and Gender Equality in the Workplace Signed Unanimously at PSA Peugeot Citroën
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Launches EUROREPAR CAR SERVICE Multi-Brand Network
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: Availability of the Half-Year Financial Report as of 30 June 2014
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: First-Half 2014 Results
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: More Than 1,000 Telecommuters after Six Months
- Olivier Bourges to Join PSA Peugeot Citroën as Its Future General Counsel
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Returns to Sales Growth With Worldwide Unit Sales Up 5.5% in the First Half of 2014 - Financial Table Included
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: European Research Project OpEneR Presents Its Findings Solutions for Improved Mileage of Fully Electric Vehicles
- PSA Peugeot Citroën Returns to Sales Growth With Worldwide Unit Sales Up 5.5% in the First Half of 2014
- PSA Peugeot Citroën and PAN Nigeria Limited Sign an Assembly and Sale of Cars Agreement in Nigeria