News: Poltrona Frau SpA (PFGI.MI)
10 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 5 2014
* Ferrari family's exit puts some business at risk -analyst
MILAN, Feb 5 - Shares in Poltrona Frau were up 18 percent on Wednesday after U.S. office furniture group Haworth agreed to buy 58.6 percent of the Italian furniture group at a price of 2.96 euros ($4) per share, the Milan stock exchange said.
MILAN, Feb 5 - U.S. office furniture group Haworth is set to buy 58.6 percent of Italy's Poltrona Frau at a price of 2.96 euros per share and will launch a public tender offer on the remaining shares at the same price.
- S&P 500 Best Dividend Stocks According To Buffett Principles
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: HTGC, ITC, PFG
- 19 Stocks Building Superior Long-Term Returns With Higher Dividends
- Principal Financial Group Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Best Bonds for 2014? Europe, High Yield and a Barbell
- S&P 500 Best Balanced Stocks According To Portfolio123's Ranking