Prudential Financial Inc (PFK)
19 Jan 2017
Mon, Dec 12 2016
U.S. insurer Prudential Financial Inc said on Monday it had suspended the distribution of a low-cost life insurance policy through Wells Fargo & Co , pending a review of how the product was sold by the bank.
NEW YORK The state of California has ordered an investigation into allegations Wells Fargo retail bankers signed up customers for life insurance policies from Prudential Financial without their permission.
NEW YORK U.S. insurer Prudential Financial is investigating whether Wells Fargo employees signed up customers for its life insurance policies without their knowledge, a spokesman said on Saturday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Prudential Financial, Inc.'s (PFI) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior debt ratings to 'A' and 'A-', with a Stable Outlook, respectively, from 'A-' and 'BBB+'. In addition, Fitch has upgraded the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating assigned to Prudential Insurance Company of America and certain other affiliated insurance companies to 'AA-' from 'A+', with a Negative Out
* Prudential Financial Inc - assets under management amounted to $1.314 trillion at september 30, 2016, compared to $1.184 trillion at december 31, 2015.
* Prudential Financial, Inc. increases its stake to 49% in DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited Source text - Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI) has closed a transaction that increases its ownership in the life insurance joint venture, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Ltd. (DPLI). Under the new agreement, Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (PIIH), a wholly owned subsidiary of PFI, a financial services company headquartered in the U.S., has increased its stake in DPLI
* As of September 30, 2016, assets under management of asset management segment were $1.085 trillion Source: (http://bit.ly/2dMkjfX) Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $2.50 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- From JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley And Citigroup To The Regulators: Catch Me If You Can
- Dividend Growth Vs. Fixed Income Challenge, Part 4: Floating-Rate Preferred Shares
- Bearish On Banks - Especially Bank Of America
- Whip Inflation With Preferred Stocks
- You Don't Know One-Fifth of It: The Latest Behind the Bailouts
- Dividends You Want? Dividends You Get