Procter & Gamble Co (PG)
9 Dec 2016
Mon, Oct 31 2016
* Procter & Gamble announces pricing and early results of its debt tender offer; increases the maximum amount
* Filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court for Middle District of Tennessee against Vi-Jon, Inc.
* Procter & Gamble CEO David Taylor on CNBC - Don't see industry price war coming
Procter & Gamble Co , the maker of Tide detergent and Pampers diapers, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by cost-cutting and strong demand for its baby, feminine and home care products. | Video
* UK "very challenging and highly promotional", sales down 2 pct
* CFO on conf call- wage inflation an increasing challenge in many developing markets
* P&G said it is maintaining its projection for organic sales growth of approximately two percent for fiscal 2017
Oct 25 Procter & Gamble Co, the maker of Tide detergent and Pampers diapers, on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly sales, helped by strong demand for its baby, feminine and home care products.
* P&G agreed terms for licensing term sheet covering WAVE II device Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tender offer will expire at midnight, New York City time, at end of November 14, 2016