News: Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
Tue, May 26 2015
PARIS, May 26 - L'Oreal is not interested in buying Procter & Gamble Co's Wella haircare business, the head of the French cosmetics group's luxury division told German daily Handelsblatt in an interview.
LONDON, May 21 - The consumer goods world has long been dominated by marketing whiz kids raised through the ranks of Procter & Gamble or PepsiCo, but the executives now in demand come from a new school that values cost-cutting and mergers over marketing.
* Indexes: Dow, S&P, Nasdaq up 0.3 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Dow, S&P 500, Nasdaq all down less than 0.1 pct (Updates to late morning and changes comment)
- Procter & Gamble Co sales fell for the fifth straight quarter as a stronger dollar took its toll, with currency fluctuations likely to hurt 2015 sales by 6-7 percent.
April 23 - Procter & Gamble Co sales fell for the fifth straight quarter as a stronger dollar took its toll, with currency fluctuations likely to hurt 2015 sales by 6-7 percent.
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct; S&P 500 and Nasdaq flat (Updates to open)
* Futures down: Dow 66 pts, S&P 6 pts, Nasdaq 9 pts (Adds comment, data, updates prices)
April 23 - Procter & Gamble Co's sales fell for the fifth quarter in a row, hurt by a stronger dollar and lower demand for its beauty, hair and personal care products.
A slew of Dow 30 companies report results in the week: Chemicals conglomerate DuPont, industrial conglomerate United Technologies Corp, property and casualty insurer Travelers Companies Inc and wireless carrier Verizon Communications Inc on Tuesday; McDonald's Corp, AT&T Inc, Boeing Co and Coca-Cola Co on Wednesday; and diversified manufacturer 3M Co, Procter & Gamble and Microsoft Corp on Thursday. While DuPont is expected to report lower first-quarter results, Travelers Companies Inc's first-q
- Procter & Gamble Stock Now Entering a Low-Risk Buy Zone
- Dividend, Yield, And Price: Inseparably Linked
- The All-Aristocrat Team: 35 Income Generating Dividend Machines (Part 6)
- Happy Birthday! My Dividend Growth Portfolio's 7th Birthday Report
- Why Procter & Gamble Is Near The Bottom Of My Dividend Growth Watchlist
- How We Decide Which DGI Stocks Are Core, Supporting And Auxiliary Holdings
- The Make a Power Move Program Inspires Women to Take Charge of Their Career Ambitions
- From Inspiration To Interpretation, Wella Professionals Unveils The 2015 Trend Report
- Tide Pods® and Actress Maritza Rodriguez Collaborate to Bring Machine-Washable Fashion to Life on the Red Carpet
- Tide Dry Cleaners Opens Second Las Vegas Location
- Dreft Unveils Their Largest Innovation in Over Half a Decade with a New Line of Laundry Care Products Designed to Meet the Needs of Different Stages of Babyhood
- Clearblue® Honors All Moms And Moms-To-Be By Featuring Real, Personal Pregnancy Announcements In A New Mother's Day Video
- Can Tide Take On the Kentucky Derby?
- Bounty Celebrates 50 Years of Innovation as Leader in the Paper Towel Industry
- Gillette Lounge and Pantene Salon to Pamper NFL Draft Prospects and Their Families before Their Big Night
- Tide Dry Cleaners Expands Franchise System, Opens Location in Apple Valley