Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc (PGNX.OQ)
9 Dec 2016
Mon, Nov 7 2016
* Progenics announces $50 million RELISTOR royalty-backed financing
* Valeant and Progenics announce the U.S. commercial launch of FDA approved Relistor tablets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A former Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc chemist who last year won a $1.66 million verdict from a biotechnology company accused of retaliating against him for whistleblower claims was awarded at least $3.3 million more on Tuesday.
* Progenics Pharmaceuticals announces second quarter 2016 financial and business results
* Valeant expects to commence sales of relistor tablets in U.S. in Q3 of 2016
* Under agreement, progenics will have use of Selexis CHO-M cell line and sure technology platform
- Progenics: Key Catalysts Approaching
- Small Caps Biggest Winners
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: A Shift In Sentiment? M&A Rumors Pick Up; Spotlight On Invitae
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals: 25% Upside Left After 60% Move?
- Progenics (PGNX) Presents at Jefferies London Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Biotech: 15% To 20% Upside Ahead?