Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc (PGNX.OQ)
24 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 14 2017
BRIEF-Progenics Pharmaceuticals says initiation of Phase 1 clinical trial for metastatic prostate cancer treatment
* Progenics Pharmaceuticals announces initiation of a phase 1 clinical trial of its PSMA-targeted therapeutic candidate 1095 for the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Entered controlled equity offering sales agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald, pursuant to which Co may offer, sell up to $75 million stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc - files for mixed shelf of up to $250 million - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jcUEzy) Further company coverage:
* Progenics announces $50 million RELISTOR royalty-backed financing
* Valeant and Progenics announce the U.S. commercial launch of FDA approved Relistor tablets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A former Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc chemist who last year won a $1.66 million verdict from a biotechnology company accused of retaliating against him for whistleblower claims was awarded at least $3.3 million more on Tuesday.
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/15/17: VRML, DVMT, VSTO, UAN
- 3 Attractive Tier 3 Biotech Stocks Under $10 For 2017
- 2 Must-Have Biotechs For 2017
- What To Watch In Q1: Upcoming Healthcare Regulatory Events And Data Releases
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Small Caps Rally. Spotlight On Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- Can 'Santa Claus' Rally Continue For These 3 Small Biotechs?