Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)
Mon, Nov 7 2016
* Philips and Masimo corporation announced a wide-ranging, multi-year business partnership involving both companies' innovations in patient monitoring and therapy solutions
* Philips: targets 4-6 percent sales growth annually for next 3-4 years
* Distribution agreement with Philips for Australia and New Zealand will expire on 31 May 2017
AMSTERDAM Dutch healthcare technology and services company Philips reported a 14 percent rise in underlying earnings for the third quarter on Monday and a strong order book, sending its shares to their highest since April last year.
* Company reports 14 pct rise in adjusted EBITA (Updates with CEO comment, share movement, analyst comment)
AMSTERDAM, Oct 24 Dutch healthcare technology and services company Philips said on Monday third-quarter earnings grew by nearly half, though slightly below estimates, as sales rose and margins improved.
* Company concerned about Brexit uncertainty (Adds CEO interview, share price)
* Q2 sales 5.86 billion euros ($6.43 billion) versus 5.93 billion euros in Reuters poll
* Fitch ratings says has revised outlook on royal philips to stable from negative
* Philips expands its digital pathology solutions portfolio with the acquisition of PathXL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: